Closed Thread
Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm clueless when it comes testing - have never tried it. Will probably give a feew months of TTC before I go down that road.

In other news - AF was due on Wednesday and no sign....I 100% certain I am not UTD and just want her to show her ugly head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Im new back to here, I have a DS who is 14months and we are ttc #2. This is our second month trying so far.

I have only been taking some folate and monitoring cm asmy periods havnt returned to normal as yet, slowly getting shorted since I stopped bf at 8 months.

DS was concieved in the first month and I am concerned that we are another 2 yrs older andim 10kg heavier so it might be hard. My husband as been having issues with performance anxiety at Ovulation time so Im finding it hard.

Im due to do the next test on the 25th of Feb so though I doubt it after our issues.

Im really struggling to spot ovulation and not freak out DH with too much sex ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hopeless with testing last time I used the digital one from clear blue and as soon as I got that smiley face...sex..and bam pregnant with ds.

i have been trying this time but haven't had a smiley face yet- probably because of the amh thing.

i have also bought a clear blue fertility tracker off eBay. It is meant to test for lh and other hormones...you put your dates in and it tells you when to pee on the stick. I have to wait for next cycle though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm new to BubHub and forums in general. But started to look for forums for people going through the experience of ttc #2. Thanks for starting this thread may85.

My DD is now 4 years and we've been ttc #2 for more than a year without success.
    I thought that ttc#2 would be similar to ttc#1, but I was wrong. For #1, I stopped the pill and conceived on the 2nd cycle afterwards. I attempted the same for #2 and haven't changed much other factors, other than of course the obvious of age! Maybe age has a bigger part to play this time. I just never imagined it would take this long, especially when everyone else around me has had #2.

I have used OPKs and general test around CD 10-11 to catch the LH surge (i test in the morning to get the concentrated urine). My cycle days seem regular to me ie. 27-30 days and I generally can tell the fertile period by watching CM changes.

After a year with no success, I am thinking about getting further assistance or at least going to get tests done to ensure all is as it should be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome AKxo!

Ashfirst - oooh having a smiley face sounds fun - maybe I should get them!

AF still hasn't shown but I tested yesterday arvo with a BFN. My friend dropped some first response tests in my letterbox this mornig that she had left over so I will test first thing tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Ttc #2

AJxo - going to the doctor won't hurt. Atleast with some answers you know where to go from there.

Well I have to admit, I am sooo lazy with ttc after the m/c. I know that we need to dtd to make a baby, but I really can't be bothered. Does anyone else feel like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi laurali! We're pretty similar in our family plans... my DS is 13months and about to start our second month trying for number two.
    Last month I tried to time it all perfectly, but as my cycles are ranging from 25-36days, I totally stuffed up. So I'm not going to bother with the timing of it all and just have lots of sex :P

Could you maybe not tell your DH about any of the ovulating lingo (even saying something along the lines of, "it's not the right time, but do you wanna do it anyway?") to take the pressure off? Forget about the baby making stuff (well, pretend to forget about it) and just woo him? Do the other fun bedroom business and finish up the baby making way, iykwim?
    Hopefully you'll get a BFP this month anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess the one year mark is what made me think it was time to book myself in to see a Dr.

I use the Digital Clear Blue OPKs too - which have the smiley faces when it's time. One tip when using those is that it is still good to check the stick out of the digital testing unit and you will see the control and your test line on the stick too. This is useful just in case the digital section for some reason doesn't work - which has happened to me and saves you using another test stick.

Goodluck to everyone with their BFPs this month! My cycle has just started for another month again........

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Said bye bye to AF yesterday, so we're full steam ahead

How're you doing may85? AF show up yet? (or even better, those first response tests show something better?).