Closed Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I've been MIA for a few days and look what I've missed!

Congrats Missy & Meeksie!

So my DD was sick with Gastro on Thursday afternoon, was better by bedtime. My AF was 2 days late and I woke up on Saturday feeling sooo sick, was sick all day and though maybe just maybe it was "morning sickness", tested and BFN, turns out I had the Gastro bug that DD had. Lovely toddlers love to share all the bugs don't they! AF turned up on Sunday

So I'm back to the beginning of another cycle. Heading to the dr on Wednesday to have a chat with him about a few things and maybe see if i'm doing all I can to help TTC and if he thinks I should think about taking any further steps.

I'm only 25 and just can't help thinking something is wrong if it's taking so long to conceive! Meanwhile people around me keep "accidentally" falling pregnant. I'm so happy for them, but so sad at the same time. I hate that TTC sometimes turns me into a jealous monster.

Anyways... onwards and upwards I guess, just waiting for AF to nick off so we can start the baby dancing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shes not too bad may. They kept her in overnight to keep an eye on her. She said shes already started chucking this morning..... I feel so sorry for her. I know theres nothing we can do for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Shes not too bad may. They kept her in overnight to keep an eye on her. She said shes already started chucking this morning..... I feel so sorry for her. I know theres nothing we can do for her
    Oh no poor thing, I hope it eases for her soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I've been MIA for a few days and look what I've missed!

Congrats Missy & Meeksie!

So my DD was sick with Gastro on Thursday afternoon, was better by bedtime. My AF was 2 days late and I woke up on Saturday feeling sooo sick, was sick all day and though maybe just maybe it was "morning sickness", tested and BFN, turns out I had the Gastro bug that DD had. Lovely toddlers love to share all the bugs don't they! AF turned up on Sunday

So I'm back to the beginning of another cycle. Heading to the dr on Wednesday to have a chat with him about a few things and maybe see if i'm doing all I can to help TTC and if he thinks I should think about taking any further steps.

I'm only 25 and just can't help thinking something is wrong if it's taking so long to conceive! Meanwhile people around me keep "accidentally" falling pregnant. I'm so happy for them, but so sad at the same time. I hate that TTC sometimes turns me into a jealous monster.

Anyways... onwards and upwards I guess, just waiting for AF to nick off so we can start the baby dancing
    Jbish hope your feeling better now!
    That sucks your af arrived! fingers crossed for this cycle!!

I can't believe it's taken me 6 months of ttc and still nothing, for now (im only 20 - thought it would happen straight away!) im with you.... turning into one if those jealous monsters so many people I know are pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh jbish, gastro is the worst! I'm at the tail end of a bout of it compliments of ds' daycare yucky!
    Hope you are feeling better.

I hear you on the jealousy thing, but so far, I'm ok! We are up to cycle 7, my cousin told me 5 weeks ago she was utd, and I'm actually really happy for her! Not a jealous thought! Which is awesome, a when my niece abounded, I was so jealous and dark, I couldn't stand to be in the same room as her! Especially hearing everyone ohhh and ahhh over her scan pics...out should have been both of us! I was mcing when she announced.... talk about knife to the heart! We were ttc, she was on bc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jbish that sucks.

I've just worked out that I'm away all weekend without dh which coincides with time of month I ovulated last two months. Damn, luck is not on my side. I'm only going by cm and definitely nothing there yet so fx it happens before Friday or after Sunday. I was really hoping I would be at the girls weekend saying oh no I can't drink, I'm utd but going to enjoy some wines now.

Jealousy is so hard. A very close friend was ttc for much longer than us and ended up using ivf, her little girl is six months younger. I'm sure it was really hard on her when we got pregnant first. She decided she couldn't go through the early attempts again so have gone straight to ivf, she showed me a pic of the embryos she had implanted last week and I got teary. We haven't been trying very long yet but since we needed clomid last time I can't help wondering if I'm wasting my time trying without. Argh, give me a cabbage patch or the stork dropping off any day.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I'm usually not that bad but this one particular couple have just had twins (6 months ago, which were a whoopsidaisy) and have now fallen pregnant again. They have a total of 6 children now. I'm not jealous in a mean way, just can't help but feel a bit ripped off, like it's so easy that some people can do it without trying yet there are those of us that try and try and do everything we can and nothing.

I guess at the end of the day, i'm blessed to have my daughter and i'm thankful for that Just having a bad week I think.

Shadow - don't you just love it when the little ones bring home the bugs from daycare. So far this year i've had hand food & mouth, Strep Throat (turned into scarlet fever) and the gastro. (not to mention the numerous colds in between). But I guess it's all part of it. I read somewhere that the little ones tend to get an immunity boost around 3, so here's hoping!

Hope everyone else is doing well and please don't let me rant about the pregnant friend make any of the lovely ladies who received BFP's think i'm not happy for them, I honestly am so happy for you
    Last edited by jbish; 28-05-2013 at 14:38. Reason: typo's

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved and tested last night (my test highlighted the first line, which hadn't happened before! But then couldn't see anything) missy had said hers did that too lol... So got abit too excited, and tested again today, first line high lighted again. But can't really see it. I thought bfn but maybe changing ESP a after seeing the pic inverted...

Sorry mrsviking

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369719174.928845.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369719186.666556.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't see anything in the first pic but I can make out a line on the inverted one... Maybe test tomorrow first thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    I caved and tested last night (my test highlighted the first line, which hadn't happened before! But then couldn't see anything) missy had said hers did that too lol... So got abit too excited, and tested again today, first line high lighted again. But can't really see it. I thought bfn but maybe changing ESP a after seeing the pic inverted...
    for you trying4no2 would love to see you in the due feb thread!