Closed Thread
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in quickly to say Yay Missy!!!

Awesome news - can definately see 2 lines, they get stronger & you've got a nice sticky bub!

Oh it wasn't dd's first night away - she regularly sleeps at my Mums - but first time at SIL's and it was awesome!!! She loved it, hardly even looked at me to say goodbye. Bless her.

Trying - I can see why you are very confused especially with all the dates & cd's you told of, how strange for you! But I agree with Missy that the bleeding may still be IB for you. My AF was the 2nd May but I usually have longer cycles, however I think O was a day or 2 earlier this time so I expect AF around 2nd or 3rd, but have already decided to test on the 1st. Less than a week to go!!

Welcome newbies and hi to everyone. I was intending to come & say hi to everyone but I have left it too long & there's lots to catch up on

I think I'm about 8dpo and only 5 days away until my test date. Went for a run this morning and as I got sweaty and it was a bit cool my nips were SOOOO sore! I was hoping it is baby related Will find out soon enough I guess.
    Who's going to test with me next week? We need to keep this dual BFP thing happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsviking, I hope it was ib!
    I can be your test buddy I should be right to test around then! (Depending on what happens an the drs)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha is anyone still waiting for O day? All this testing is very exciting but I've got weeks to get there again lol.

Congrats to those with bfps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Testing buddies can now my baby buddies missy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my fingers crossed for you mrsviking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'm either not going to o this cycle or missed it's we should be in with a chance, we dtd for 8 days straight, and either side of that at least every 2nd day, if not 2 out of 3...all month. I'm currently cd26. I would normaly be 9dpo, but going by last month could be 6dpo. Trying to hold out till the 5th for testing, it will be cd36. Last cycle was 36 days....will see how I go.

I've had a few things that could be pregnancy related but think its in my head since I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated at all.

Tired... Im falling asleep putting ds down at night, sleeping 10 or more hrs with him, then napping with him in the afternoon too! Just can't keep my eyes open.
    Emotional... Cried watching "what to expect when your expecting" and also when I bumped into df the other day because he told me to be careful. I cried because he "could have just said sorry". I was going in and out of steps, he stood on one and I didn't see him.

Tmi...but can't get enough of him...iykwim. Usually I'm telling him to leave me alone, and never instigate dtd, except for this week!

Straaaange dreams of bfps and babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I think I'm either not going to o this cycle or missed it's we should be in with a chance, we dtd for 8 days straight, and either side of that at least every 2nd day, if not 2 out of 3...all month. I'm currently cd26. I would normaly be 9dpo, but going by last month could be 6dpo. Trying to hold out till the 5th for testing, it will be cd36. Last cycle was 36 days....will see how I go.

I've had a few things that could be pregnancy related but think its in my head since I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated at all.

Tired... Im falling asleep putting ds down at night, sleeping 10 or more hrs with him, then napping with him in the afternoon too! Just can't keep my eyes open.
    Emotional... Cried watching "what to expect when your expecting" and also when I bumped into df the other day because he told me to be careful. I cried because he "could have just said sorry". I was going in and out of steps, he stood on one and I didn't see him.

Tmi...but can't get enough of him...iykwim. Usually I'm telling him to leave me alone, and never instigate dtd, except for this week!

Straaaange dreams of bfps and babies.
    Fingers crossed for a BFP! It sounds very promising !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning,

Yay!!!!!! I got a bfp this morning, so happy. My very light spotting must have been IB. Will test again in a few days to make sure the line gets darker.

DH flying back from a work conference tonight so will wait to tell him.

IMG_1838.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Congrats meeksie!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

Meeksie80  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping all these BFP rub off on us girls that are left