Closed Thread
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 911
  1. #551
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Definitely see two lines there Missy!!

    Congratulations!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

    Missy18  (26-05-2013)

  3. #552
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    YES!! Missy I am so super excited for my "testing" buddy!!!!!!When would this make your EDD?
    May...I think going by the Internet it's 5th of Feb. I'm very excited & shocked at the same time!

  4. #553
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Missy, if you don't mind me asking when did you last af start?

  5. #554
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Missy, if you don't mind me asking when did you last af start?
    Hi Trying

    The 1st of May wasn't expecting AF till Wednesday

  6. #555
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations Missy, wonderful news!!

    As for me I am waiting until tomorrow to test, had some very light brown spotting yesterday afternoon when I wiped but nothing since. I got my first positive opk on the 15th of this month so I'm about 11 dpo now. Trying not to get my hopes up too much.

  7. #556
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    Hi Trying

    The 1st of May wasn't expecting AF till Wednesday
    Okay thanks
    Just comparing - my af was on the 8th so would be to early for me to test anyway hey?

  8. #557
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeksie80 View Post
    Congratulations Missy, wonderful news!!

    As for me I am waiting until tomorrow to test, had some very light brown spotting yesterday afternoon when I wiped but nothing since. I got my first positive opk on the 15th of this month so I'm about 11 dpo now. Trying not to get my hopes up too much.
    Thank you!!

    It sounds very promising...fingers crossed

  9. #558
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Okay thanks
    Just comparing - my af was on the 8th so would be to early for me to test anyway hey?
    I would think, I would say you are only just ovulated...but some can ovulate just after their period. When r u next due?

  10. #559
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    I would think, I would say you are only just ovulated...but some can ovulate just after their period. When r u next due?
    Around the 5th June... I was using due date calculators last night but they are so confusing lol

  11. #560
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Around the 5th June... I was using due date calculators last night but they are so confusing lol
    I would wait to test closer to the 5th.

    This bleeding may be implantation bleeding...


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!