Closed Thread
Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning all!

I caved and tested and surprise surprise it was BFN, probably too early, AF is due on Saturday.

I just brought some Vitex from the chemist so giving that a go this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear jbish fx for next month.

I saw my accupuncturist last night who told me next time I see her were going to start our fertility acupuncture I'm so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw sorry jbish good luck for next month.

I did hpt yesterday BFN! I am slowly giving up hope.. Giving this is day4 of bleeding and The bleeding is slightly heavier than spotting/light bleeding today and now I'm left puzzled with my cycle.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got back from a remedial massage and acupuncture and discussed starting fertility treatment next time too!

Feeling a bit sore and sorry after the massage so might go lay down for a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well Missy, you were asking how to distract from the tww? You can have my life! Gosh this week has been crazy with no let up until Sunday afternoon! Nice stuff but its just too much, hoping I don't suffer for it next week.

Jbish, sorry to hear if bfn. Fingers x'd no af on Saturday! Hope the massage made you feel better, despite the 'good pain'

Trying, your bleeding must be unusual. I wonder what's going on for you? Hopefully it settles soon so you can get back on track.

How you feeling May?

Afm- I feel like I have baby bb's, ha ha. They are big and sore and veiny. I have decided to test next Saturday 1st. It will be our 10yr together, great day for a bfp

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrsviking! It sure is unusual
    Was talking to missy in another thread earlier, it's just so weird! Lol

Something hormonal is definitely going on! Im sitting here on bh and doing my nails, bawling my eyes out (don't ask why! I have no idea lol) and iv got awful pimples / acne all over my face my skin is usually good even when I was pg last time! It's never been this bad. And my boobs ate still so sore!
    Seriously over what ever this is!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsviking View Post

How you feeling May?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Still VERY early and feeling ok - a little bit sluggish for most of the day, I hardly got MS with DD so im hoping this one is the same... I just want the next few weeks to hurry up! Seeing my GP next Wednesday morning.

Missy - I am so proud of you! Are you still planning on waiting until Wed to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All!

Feeling awesome and refreshed today after the massage and acupuncture yesterday.

Took stock of all my "vitamins & medications" i currently take... and woah there's alot of tablets! Wondering what everyone else takes?

I'm taking a multivitamin, fish oil (3 tabs), Vitex (1x 3 times a day) & a Mega B. Also take an antidepressant too. I'm having to space them out over the day so I don't feel sick taking them all at once!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jbish: fingers crossed for a Bfp closer to Saturday.

We didn't try last cycle because I had a terrible ear infection and was on hardcore painkillers and anti-biotics during the first 10 days . Decided not to risk it.

Now my DH is on 13 hrs night shift for all 7 days of every fertile week for the next 3 cycles and I only get to see him in passing between 6:30am and 7am on weekdays before I leave for work ... and DD and I keep scarce during the weekends so he can sleep. He is like a zombie during his night shift weeks so I am prepared that he may not feel like TTC. Meh who knows.

The irony is that he works 7 on and 7 off and if my cycle aligned with his days off it'd be fine. Maybe it won't be a big impediment but I do wonder whether it's a sign we are meant to wait. There are mass redundancies ahead at our work in coming months so it's a scary time to stand out by being pregnant.

I feel like I can't catch a break with even starting the TTC stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Still VERY early and feeling ok - a little bit sluggish for most of the day, I hardly got MS with DD so im hoping this one is the same... I just want the next few weeks to hurry up! Seeing my GP next Wednesday morning.

Missy - I am so proud of you! Are you still planning on waiting until Wed to test?
    Hahah May...ATM I just have very sore boobs but that could be AF as well. Had some slight cramping ....
    However I did ask DH to grab a test on his way home...today is probably way to early to test anyway :-( I would say though, if the test is in the house ill do it!!