Closed Thread
Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 911
  1. #491
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked
    447
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    According to 1 app AF is due 25 May and on another 31 May

    eeek don't know what to do!!

    As I am writing this I am getting horrible stomach cramps though :-(
    They will be working on an ever age length. I had to adjust mine as it was not really accurate taking into account the first ones after af came back after having dd. I get some cramping around ovulation, I also had bad cramping around implantation with dd to the point I was worried I had eaten something bad. It makes the tww harder with all these pregnancy symptoms that are also nothing.

  2. #492
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Green Cheese - I'm not too worried as I haven't been regular enough since coming off the pill. I just don'ttknow when to test lol. If AF doesn't show I will try to hold off until next Wed

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Green Cheese - I'm not too worried as I haven't been regular enough since coming off the pill. I just don'ttknow when to test lol. If AF doesn't show I will try to hold off until next Wed
    May - I'm due the 29th...and I so want to test earlier but trying so hard not too!
    I have set my goal for the 1st...knowing me ill test earlier...say Wednesday morning if AF hasn't arrived!

    Testing buddies ??

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missy18 View Post
    may - i'm due the 29th...and i so want to test earlier but trying so hard not too!
    I have set my goal for the 1st...knowing me ill test earlier...say wednesday morning if af hasn't arrived!

    Testing buddies ??
    deal!

  5. #495
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Hmm, that's very unusual. I've never had bleeding around ovulation, are you tracking ovulation? I had spotting last month and since my cycles were a little out of whack and I wasn't tracking really I estimated it would have been about 12dpo so got hopes up that it might have been implantation bleeding but then 24 hours later af showed up.
    This is my first month tracking ovulation - but have entered my af from nov2012 to now in my app, so I was hoping that would of have calculated me an accurate o time... This is the first time this has happened and my cycles are regular, so just not sure what going on & don't want to get my hops up lol.

  6. #496
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    This is my first month tracking ovulation - but have entered my af from nov2012 to now in my app, so I was hoping that would of have calculated me an accurate o time... This is the first time this has happened and my cycles are regular, so just not sure what going on & don't want to get my hops up lol.
    Don't you just hate how your body does strange things & you're thinking...am I? Is this a symptom??

    I am feeling slight cramps as we speak & my mind is thinking, is this implantation cramping or AF early!! Arrrrr 8 days to test....

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Country, WA
    Posts
    1,257
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    42
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    May & Missy - for some BFP's mid next week Hopefully the cramps are a good sign

    Trying - hopefully IB for you

    Hope everyone else is going ok

    AFM - sorest bb's!! This never usually happens until about a week before AF is due so to only be 3 or 4 dpo is unusual - reading into it of course!!
    Some slight cramps this arvo too.. Too early for anything though surely

    Had such a great day with dd today - she was my good little helper tidying up this morning and baking some muffins middle of day. Then we had visitors & her and friends DS played so well together. Now she's in bed & I'm enjoying a nice glass of red.
    And I went back to the gym today, first time in 10 days, I am knackered. But only 6.5wks until half marathon so it's time to get to work
    And that means I will be 39 in 6wks Ah well, it's just an age I guess.

    Can't wait to see some late May or early June BFP's

  8. #498
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked
    447
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsviking View Post

    AFM - sorest bb's!! This never usually happens until about a week before AF is due so to only be 3 or 4 dpo is unusual - reading into it of course!!
    Some slight cramps this arvo too.. Too early for anything though surely
    :
    I definitely got cramping around implantation the month I got pg with dd. someone said oh maybe you're pregnant and I laughed it off. Sounds promising, but every little thing could just as easily be nothing.

  9. #499
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Hi guys just wanted to pop in and say hi and welcome to all the new ladies.
    I can't wait to see done bfp in here soon I have my fx for everyone.
    Afm af is nearly over do now the fun begins, I had a 28 day cycle 2nd one in 12months so I'm pretty happy. My accupuncturist is very happy we are now going to fortnightly appoints so at least it won't be as expensive. I'm so hoping that this is my month, i don't temp or use opks as recommended by accupuncturist but I'm now pretty sure I'm aware of my o symptoms. Dh better watch out this month ha ha

  10. #500
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys just wanted to pop in and say hi and welcome to all the new ladies.
    I can't wait to see done bfp in here soon I have my fx for everyone.
    Afm af is nearly over do now the fun begins, I had a 28 day cycle 2nd one in 12months so I'm pretty happy. My accupuncturist is very happy we are now going to fortnightly appoints so at least it won't be as expensive. I'm so hoping that this is my month, i don't temp or use opks as recommended by accupuncturist but I'm now pretty sure I'm aware of my o symptoms. Dh better watch out this month ha ha
    Have fun trying Tully!! 😉


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!