Closed Thread
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone !

great to see everyone joining in ... It's nice to know your not alone sometimes I just started using opk last month I got them from a site called oracle fertility they were a decent price... I am finding that is my only way of knowing when I o because I too have been irregular since ds was born ... I had an emergency csection and always wondered if that was part f the reason ... Thinking a trip to the drs might be a good idea please let us know how you go tomorrow may85 and good luck

good luck and positive thoughts to all of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #2

Hi guys thought I'd join in. Been ttc since July 2012 with no such luck. Dd is about to turn 11 in April yep such a huge age gap I know.
    Af has been very irregular it's driving me nuts. Had bloods and ultrasound last week all good there is no reason why it hasn't happened.
    Currently on cd4 and have lots of opks and am looking forward to using them but not sure what to do or what I'm looking for any help would be good.
    Sending baby dust to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Ttc #2

May 85 .. http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/oraclefer...&_trksid=p3686 .. I brought the pack of 10 opks and 10 preg tests..thought that should keup ne going for a bit..I've heard good things about these guys and they always post quickly..great if your a poas addict like myself as they are cheaper then say frers.

A big welcome to the last few ladies to join on here..lets hope we are all off to the due in pages soon. And Ashfirst..i was thinking the same too.. And the fact it seems for a few of us it was so easy the first time and this time round its not happening as fast. Lol, maybe its the joys of getting older

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

tully78 - that is a big age gap ..... but I have a brother and sister who are 11 & 10 years older than me and we are closer than anything. I think that biggest thing is (and this is what I am telling myself incase it takes longer for no #2 than expected) that it is the way you bring your kids up as to how close they will be. I also have a 3 year and 4 year age gap with my other sisters and we are all close!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #2

The only reason there will be such an age gap is cause my dd father is a loser dumped me the day I told him I was utd, am happily married for nearly 3 years to the most amazing stepdad. I'm not overly fussed by the age gap I think. We will wait and see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mummakat - will bookmark this site!!

Dr appt went well. Just the usual - no smoking or drinking, health diet and some light exercise.

Also got the flu shot

Was given a ref to see a psychologist to talk about birthing anxiety and am booked in for 20 March.
    I will be ref to the hosp when I fall and be ref for Obs care so I will be closely monitored. I wont be able to go over with this bubs so will be monitored for induction.

All in all im happy with it and excited for the next step!
    Last edited by may85; 13-02-2013 at 16:22.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfirst View Post
    HI Everyone, I can completely understand how everyone is feeling. It is so hard not to get obssessed with it. I am - if I want it now...I want it now...kind of girl and getting pregnant is such a crazy thing. I have started looking at pregnant people and getting jealous...already.

It funny how many of us have a nearly 3 year old...mine is 3 in September. I wanted about a 3 year gap but I think it might be a bit bigger now.

may85 - I just asked the GP for a fertility blood test and he seemed to know what to do.

Squiggsmum - What sort of vitamins help with thickening of the lining? I have had really light periods since my first pregnancy so maybe I should start taking something. Also what is EPO?

Talk soon everyone....goodluck and happy trying!!!!
    S
    My naturopath has me on a disgusting mixture of a few things. The one I was referring to is False Unicorn Root (I know right?). EPO is evening primrose oil, it helps with CM (cervical mucus) if you don't have much. I take that 3 times a day until I ovulate and use preseed lubricant during my fertile week. EPO has greatly increased my CM the two months I have used it.

Brooklyn - I had an emergency c-section and my periods are normal. Have you been tested for PCOS?

May85 - I use Oracle Fertility OPKs and love them. Glad you have some plans in place! Sometimes peace of mind is all you need. Or so I've been told.

Thanks
    Reviews

I hate the tww! Poas today even though I know its too early. I'm so silly

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #2

Ok guys needing help with opks how do they work????? Af is over currently cd6 af is gone yay so I need to know what I'm looking at with opks. When us the best time to test? I've got heaps. Any help ASAP would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews

Start testing now. I got told to test between 10am and 8pm not first morning urine. Don't drink tomuch liquid before it as it may dilute it. Test daily till you start to get darker or you get lost of ewcm. Then i would test twice a day. Once you get a dark line the colour of the control or darker it means you'll o within 12-36 hrs. You can dtd all through it if you want. This is all from friends and the packet

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belliaz For This Useful Post:

mummakat  (15-02-2013),tully78  (15-02-2013)