Closed Thread
Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Xanadu of your bfp.

Fingers crossed to all of us who are now in the tww.

On the sick child note my DD has had a cold since Wednesday and we ended up in hospital Thursday night as she was really having to work hard to breathe. She's ok now but it was very worrying.

Has anyone had positive opk's for at least 4 days in a row? I thought I would keep testing and dtd until it went back to negative but I ran out of tests after 4 days of positives (3 days of negatives before those) not sure what was going on there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Xanadu. Excellent news.

I tried the vitex last time and those two months my cycles went even more crazy. We got the referral to fs around that time too so I stopped using it. Wonder if I've still got some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else in 2ww?? I am about 3dpo & I'm over it already ... I have at least 10 days before I can test ... But I want to hold out till the 1st....how do I stop thinking about it ???

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm hoping it's not too late to join in.

We have a gorgeous almost 3 year old DD who we love to bits. My partner is desperatley wanting another bub and while I want another too, not quite as much as he does.

I've been off birth control for almost 2 years now, but have been wearing out "trying hat" for around 6 months now.

No luck so far. Just looking for some ladies going through the same and people I can vent to. It's starting to get me down. I feel like i'm failing my DP by not falling pregnant with the 2nd bub he wants so much.

Anyways... I'm in the 2ww at the moment, due for AF on Saturday, although i'm not sure how lucky we'll be this month as I think I ovulated later than usual and our BDing didn't quite line up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    Hi Ladies

I'm hoping it's not too late to join in.

We have a gorgeous almost 3 year old DD who we love to bits. My partner is desperatley wanting another bub and while I want another too, not quite as much as he does.

I've been off birth control for almost 2 years now, but have been wearing out "trying hat" for around 6 months now.

No luck so far. Just looking for some ladies going through the same and people I can vent to. It's starting to get me down. I feel like i'm failing my DP by not falling pregnant with the 2nd bub he wants so much.

Anyways... I'm in the 2ww at the moment, due for AF on Saturday, although i'm not sure how lucky we'll be this month as I think I ovulated later than usual and our BDing didn't quite line up.
    Welcome Jbish! Fingers crossed for a BFP !

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If you figure out a way to stop thinking about it Missy18, let me know

TTC does my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Xanadu - im going to the shops later so might have a looksie to see what I can find

Mrsviking - thanks i never thought of pre o symptoms.... my god, im going to drive myself insane (evey little sign i get way too excited!)

Meeksie - im glad your DD is okay!

Missy - goodluck with your 2ww! No suggestions on how to stop thinking about it sorry

Jbish - Welcome goodluck, hope you get a BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so confused with what going on with my cycles! Augh!
    Iv had some bleeding this morning! not sure if its af coming early? or what
    Not due to ovulate until the 23rd. So frustrating.

(on a sperate topic - im starting to impress myself with all my BH slang lol, slowly remembering it!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post

(on a sperate topic - im starting to impress myself with all my BH slang lol, slowly remembering it!)
    Could you be ovulating early? I have heard of some getting bleeding during ovulation ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post

Is it heavy bleeding or just spotting? I had something similar this month just before I was due to O... I just put it down to break through bleeding which can sometimes happen when the egg is released.