Closed Thread
Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do we want more kids ha ha.

It's that time of year when all kids get sick. I've had dd home all week I'm going insane so looking forward to going back to work on Monday.

Good luck to everyone going into the 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD has been sick all week too! It sure is the time for..

TMI coming up, but I'm still getting EWCM & my cervix feel open & high so I'm thinking I didn't ovulate yesterday & maybe today?? I had heaps of pain yesterday though.,..
    O well will have to dtd again tonight!! Hahah I think DH is exhausted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my goodness, my sympathies to all those with sick kids. I haven't had a vomiting child since she was little, we had a shocking cold the other week and that took enough out of us. Especially when two molars decided to rear their heads the same week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well thankfully the universe loves me, and ds hadn't vomited today, we also had a 3hr nap so I'm feeling rejuvenated!

Also woke up to a clean house, lamb ribs, potato/swt potato mash, pumpkin, carrot, corn, peas, cauli and broccoli, and a chocolate cake!!

Also, I normaly would o today (cd17) but theres nothing!! Last month was cd20 so hopefully over the weekend! it gives me another chance to catch the eggy, obviously we couldn't dtd last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a delicious dinner shadow!!

Fx for some bd'ing this weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish af would **** off so we can get on with it!

It's so silly, but I didn't want to get pregnant yet because I'm MOH in my sisters wedding early Nov but then talked about it with hubby and given we had issues last time it just makes sense to start ttc now. But with my 30th next year I would love to not be pregnant for that either so that pretty much gives me this next cycle. So I'm putting all this pressure on myself, which is just silly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, glad to hear ds is better and wow what a great partner you have, all that yummy food, mmm

Green- I had 2 pregnant bridesmaids. And all up 6 pregnant women at our wedding (you would think I got some baby vibes from them but no it took another 18mths after wedding to get utd!)
    So I think I would rather be utd at wedding rather than for 30th. Although I have a similar dilemma- feeling the pressure to have a baby by about April so I can enjoy my 40th next July. But then I think would I rather have a newborn or be pregnant at that time??
    I guess only time will tell.

Afm- managed to dtd last night, and said if we're feeling better will try again tonight. And that'll be it for us this month I reckon, dd is driving us nuts overnight so we'll be spending the next few weeks trying to catch up on sleep!

Hope you all have great weekends planned. We are catching up with friends this morning, and a birthday party tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    In going to have to jump on the computer when DD goes for nap today and reply... Can't work out how to see previous posts when on the app :/

I'll do an update while I'm here tho...
    I have been feeling very nauseated the past 3mornings, super tired (DD was at daycare yesterday and I slept for 3.5hrs! And then went to be at 9!) ended up doing a hpt yesterday and it came up BFN (Though maybe I had tested to early or something last time) so pretty sure my body is playing tricks on my
    I am coming up to ovulation tho so maybe that's why? Iv never really tracked anything before so I'm noticing heaps of stuff that I never used to! (Like the whole cm thing! Which I still haven't gotten my head around lol)

Sending positive vibes to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Joined this thread a while ago but haven't posted much. This was my 3rd month of trying and I had recently been to my local health shop to get my periods into a more regular cycle. The lady that owns the shop is a naturopath and recommended some tablets called ethical nutrients PMS support which contains vitex. Anyway, im not due for my period till monday but ive been having lots of niggly type pains & crampy feelings for a few days. So Thursday I did a FR test and got my BFP!!!! I went to the doctor straight away and my blood test confirmed I was pregnant! Anyway im not sure if it was the vitex that helped but I highly recommend it to everyone else :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Xanadu - congrats!! Glad to hear you found something that worked for you

Trying - many pre o and pre af symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms, hence why we get so crazy! Lol so you may well have been having pre o symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app