Closed Thread
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

On my phone so I can't see previous comments but will try for a couple of personals:

Welcome newbies Try and Green Cheese. Fingers x'd your journeys for #2 are short ones

Oh Tully, poor you and poor dd, hope she is going ok now. Probably best to look after yourselves rather than worry about ttc- could end up being a blessing anyway if you timed it right, iykwim..

May- hope you got that eggy

Meeksie- good q re cycle starting at spotting or full flow. I always thought it was full flow but the way my cycle is this time I feel like its from spotting..

Shadow - we are very similar with our cycles. Hope we get our bfps at same time

AFM: I have been sick in bed/on couch last 3 days and went to dr yesterday for ab's. I've never been to dr for a bad cold or ever been on abs so that says how bad it is.. Sinus infection, I think chest infection too but he didn't say anything about that and I guess the abs will knock either on the head.
    Cycle day 15 or 16, 16 if from spotting. And I'm getting the start of fertile cm. dtd is the last thing I feel like but might give it one or 2 goes over the weekend.

Hope everyone else is going well

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome new TTC 2 !

Tully - hope your leg improves & hey you never know that 1 time might have been it!!

Viking ... Hope you feel better & up to dtd!!

May...hope you caught that egg..

Have I missed anyone??

Me at the moment ... Pretty sure I'm "o" right now!! Dtd last night & night before. Have told DH to get home so we can DTD again!!

Then the 2ww!!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope your all well. All good here, my leg is so much better thanks for all your concern. Dd is on the mend aswell ill be glad when she goes back to school.
    Af arrived today I'm pretty happy bout it cause it was a 27 day cycle the 2nd regular cycle in 12 months. This is going to be our month I can feel it.

Fx to everyone this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure I'm going to O in next day or 2 - lots of ewcm today, cp hso although no pain which is unusual but maybe the ab's i am on are masking that
    Anyway, I can't be bothered dtd and dh has gone to bed
    Maybe tomorrow night and i am hoping the pattern to O is the same as last month - 3 days of ewcm prior to actual O day

Will pop back tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys hope your all well. All good here, my leg is so much better thanks for all your concern. Dd is on the mend aswell ill be glad when she goes back to school.
    Af arrived today I'm pretty happy bout it cause it was a 27 day cycle the 2nd regular cycle in 12 months. This is going to be our month I can feel it.

Fx to everyone this month.
    I'm hoping its everyone's month!! Fingers crossed Tully

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy18 For This Useful Post:

tully78  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I am coming to the end of O (but really have no idea!)

I will move into TWW and just see what happens.

for some BFPs!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Think I am coming to the end of O (but really have no idea!)

I will move into TWW and just see what happens.

for some BFPs!!!!
    I think I'm in the same boat May....hate the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think DH is off the idea of #2 after last nights shenanigans by dd, eeep! He was pretty cranky after she was awake for about 2hrs from 2.30...
    Ah well he's gone to work now and we will see what tonight brings..

Yay for 2ww May and Missy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsviking View Post
    I think DH is off the idea of #2 after last nights shenanigans by dd, eeep! He was pretty cranky after she was awake for about 2hrs from 2.30...
    Ah well he's gone to work now and we will see what tonight brings..

Yay for 2ww May and Missy

I sometimes think the same mrsviking when DD plays up and I find myself always yelling...and frustrated and sleepy.

Then I get over it and realise I don't want her being an only child and i REALLY do want another bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ill catch up with personals later, but welcome to green cheese!

And im having one of them "I don't want #2" days atm. Ds woke at midnight, vomited through our bed (I lay with him there to get him to sleep, then move him to his cot once asleep...when he wakes around 5, we co sleep for a few hours) I hadn't moved him yet....id actually fallen asleep all snuggled up with him Yuck! So we had a shower while df changed the bed, he spent the next 4 hours vomiting every 15-20 mins, slept for 3hrs, vomited, slept for 2... He is now wide awake, and bouncing off the walls like nothing happened!

Me on the other hand........ I have dark circles around my eyes so dark and big they could pass for black eyes!!!