Closed Thread
Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Hi everyone
    Im jumping of board here too (Thanks may85 for showing me this section)

Looking forward to joining the journey with everyone.

(i dont usually come on the internet much, now I have a "reason" too, im going to make more of an effort!)

Here is my "story" so i dont have to repeat it hope it works

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...hub&highlight=
    Hi !!

Welcome...lets hope this month is your month 😃😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent had a chance to read this whole post yet, so sorry if im doubling up.

Does anyone use an ovulation tester things? I went to the shops the other day and they were like $50/$60... would these be these reusable? i took one look at the price and walked away... im a tight a$$ not going to pay that much lol!

im looking at trying one because my body seems to be all over the place the last 2 or so months... tmi but i got my af (i think thats what its called here, dont have my cheat sheet on me ) last thursday & iv still got it :/ but its just been so light the whole time? had mild aches nd cramping and today tender b00bs augh ....definately not utd tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    May85, i have just downloaded the free version of ovuline - it seems much more easy to understand than the other one i was using Thanks!

according to the app monday 20th my chances increase and peak on the 23rd

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

may85  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    Hi !!

Welcome...lets hope this month is your month ������������

Thankyou mee too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    HI Trying4no2 - nice to see you over here

So I am starting to feel some cramping - maybe O ... we DTD one Sunday night and will tonight... hopefully we didn't miss it by not BDing last night
    DF was too tired to DTd ... Still having I pains ... Will I still be in with a chance if we bd tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome trying4! Ill check your sport out in a bit.

May, I've heard the egg lives for around 12-24 hours after it is released.... So you might be safe!

Afm, no sign of o yet but it could be anywhere from 3-6 days away yet. Hanging in there we dtd sunday and not last night, will try for daily tonight till after I suspect o has happened....hopefully! Df will be impressed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys haven't been around much anyone testing???
    It's been crazy this past few weeks first I did my leg which has still not healed I have a blood clot it's slowly disappearing then dd had 2 asthma attacks and is still very sick.
    So I'm not even testing this month I think we've only DTD once it's been crazy. Am currently cd26 I've had some spotting through the month but only a day here and there, touch wood all this acupuncture is working and my cycles are finally sorting themselves out. Going back this arvo can't wait.
    Sending baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, got my positive opk test this morning and lots of ewcm so at least I know I have the timing right this month. I am CD either 20 or 24 depending on if you count CD1 as being first day of full flow or 1st day of spotting. Anyone know which one is correct??

Really, really hoping for this month to be the one. Fingers crossed for all that are still trying.

Tully - I hope your DD is ok, my DH has asthma and they strongly suspect DD as well but she only gets signs of it when she has a cold. It's very scary.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeksie80 For This Useful Post:

tully78  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely off topic of TTC guys but is it me or do some users on BH really attack people for their point of view or opinion if they don't agree??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, thought I might join in here now we are officially ttc no 2. I have a 15 month old dd, it took us 14 months ttc and finally successfully using clomid to get preg with her. This time I'm hoping to give it the next 6 months and then seek referrals back to the fs. But with any luck we won't need it!

My cycles are a bit all over the shop these last few months, going from having been 41 days for six months to 48, 31 and this was our first month trying and ended up with 32 days. I'm hoping that it settles at 31-32 days as that was my cycle length pre dd.

Finding it harder this time as I started out pretty naive last time but now I have all this knowledge of things to do, and possible signs of pregnancy etc. so I'm really struggling to be patient.