Closed Thread
Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 911
  1. #431
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Ladies....how do you get ewcm a few days before "o" or only at "o"
    Also your pain if u get any does that last a few days?

  2. #432
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    Ladies....how do you get ewcm a few days before "o" or only at "o"
    Also your pain if u get any does that last a few days?
    Pretty sure it's at the time of o

    But everyone is different

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

    Missy18  (13-05-2013)

  4. #433
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Country, WA
    Posts
    1,257
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    42
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some women get ewcm more than once in their cycle, others don't get it at all.
    I personally found that the best thing to do whilst ttc is use all methods of fertile time indications for a few cycles to know exactly what you're body is up to. If you jag a bfp in the early days then yippee!! Lol

    For me I have noticed I get pain about 2 or 3 days before, on the day of then it goes after o. Apparently o generally occurs of a morning, I read that somewhere, no idea if its true but my pain last cycle had gone by late morning on the day I felt I o'd.

    By knowing what my body was doing we managed to NOT get utd in the 2years after dd arrived using no contraception. Kept dtd at my 'safe' times


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsviking For This Useful Post:

    Missy18  (13-05-2013)

  6. #434
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Country, WA
    Posts
    1,257
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    42
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I tend to go on... When we started ttc originally I was fascinated by how it all works. And totally amazed at how accidents happen, but as we all know it only takes one time


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsviking For This Useful Post:

    Missy18  (13-05-2013)

  8. #435
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsviking View Post
    Some women get ewcm more than once in their cycle, others don't get it at all.
    I personally found that the best thing to do whilst ttc is use all methods of fertile time indications for a few cycles to know exactly what you're body is up to. If you jag a bfp in the early days then yippee!! Lol

    For me I have noticed I get pain about 2 or 3 days before, on the day of then it goes after o. Apparently o generally occurs of a morning, I read that somewhere, no idea if its true but my pain last cycle had gone by late morning on the day I felt I o'd.

    By knowing what my body was doing we managed to NOT get utd in the 2years after dd arrived using no contraception. Kept dtd at my 'safe' times


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks...I'm so impatient lol

    I guess I'll just listen to my body better, with my DD I fell first cycle without trying so I have no idea about what my body does

  9. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This month I'm not sure that I even got any EWCM.

    I got faint lines on the OPKs then nothing

    We have been trying to DTD every 2 days - think I enter TWW at the end of the week

    Will just wait and seee.

  10. #437
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cakey, sorry to hear af arrived. Our bodies can be so cruel at giving us false hope.

    I usually get ewcm just before o..or with the final o pains most months.

    May I expect to be in the tww with you. I think, if of comes as usual it will be the 17 th. If it hapens like last month it will be the 20th. Good luck!

  11. #438
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone
    Im jumping of board here too (Thanks may85 for showing me this section)

    Looking forward to joining the journey with everyone.

    (i dont usually come on the internet much, now I have a "reason" too, im going to make more of an effort!)


    Here is my "story" so i dont have to repeat it hope it works

    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...hub&highlight=

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

    may85  (14-05-2013)

  13. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI Trying4no2 - nice to see you over here

    So I am starting to feel some cramping - maybe O ... we DTD one Sunday night and will tonight... hopefully we didn't miss it by not BDing last night

  14. #440
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    HI Trying4no2 - nice to see you over here

    So I am starting to feel some cramping - maybe O ... we DTD one Sunday night and will tonight... hopefully we didn't miss it by not BDing last night
    Thanks

    Goodluck! have fun tonight


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!