Closed Thread
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Ttc #2

I'm in the same boat, everyone around me is having babies It's really hard to be happy for them when I should be further along than them, instead I'm back to ttc again.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been to a naturopath because I don't like the idea of how some of the medicines (clomid) work on the body. She has me taking some herbal stuff to help with uterine health and thickening of the lining as well as overall wellbeaing. Vitex to help regulate hormones. I'm also taking EPO to help with CM because I don't have much, but boy, I do now! And I also take Blackmores Folic Acid + Iodine. My Gp says I eat healthy enough that I don't need a multivitamin really. DH is on vitamin C for sperm health. Sounds like a lot but I spread it out to take with three meals a day and really only take 2 tablets at a time. Totally do-able. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up on all the posts….
    How is everyone feeling? I’m going to the GP tomorrow but not really sure what I need to ask! Basically just want to make sure everything is good to TTC.
    Ideally we don’t really want to fall until about April but if it happens before then so be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We're finally back in the game again
    I'm trying my hardest not to put too much focus on it all and just have a bit of fun along the way... Easier said than done lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all ,
    I would love to join in - I think im in a similar boat to a few other posters. Our DD will be 2 in April and so sometime between next month and then we are going to ttc. I dont mind what gender bubs is

May - before falling pregnant with # 1 I went to the Dr and just had a general checkup (blood pressure etc.) as well as going for a blood test to test iron levels and immunity levels.
    I did the same this time however it came back low iron which is why im unsure when to start ttc - will go for another blood test soon.

Goodluck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Just catching up on all the posts….
    How is everyone feeling? I’m going to the GP tomorrow but not really sure what I need to ask! Basically just want to make sure everything is good to TTC.
    Ideally we don’t really want to fall until about April but if it happens before then so be it.
    Good luck at the dr tomorrow May85..i wouldn't have a clue of what you need to ask the dr but am interested in finding out too..another month or two and I'm going to go ask as it will be coming up to a year of trying

Currently in the tww and am trying so hard not to symptom spot. Slightly achy in the lower tummy and felt a little wave of nausea when out today..but I may have just been hungry. Slightly tender (.)(.) as well but I usually get that leading up to af. Why do we do this to ourselves. Also, I've just ordered my first opk's off ebay do am looking forward to seeing of that helps next time round if this isn't our month
    Last edited by mummakat; 12-02-2013 at 12:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ttc #2

Mind if I join in? I'm turning 30 in April and ttc #2. Hoping for another boy and trying to dtd around O time to achieve this, which worked last time but that was when my cycles were super regular. I've been all over the shop with AF since having DS1 so it's pretty hard to know when I'm Oing but I'm using CM to predict (can't be bothered temping but it's only my 2nd cycle of trying)..

I got pregnant right away first time around and had a wonderful uncomplicated pregnancy and labour. Just hoping for much of the same the 2nd time around but after a very stressful first cycle where I thought I was utd due to a 2 week late period, and various pregnancy-like symptoms, I'm kind of starting to see things in a more realistic light... Which is a bit scary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone, I can completely understand how everyone is feeling. It is so hard not to get obssessed with it. I am - if I want it now...I want it now...kind of girl and getting pregnant is such a crazy thing. I have started looking at pregnant people and getting jealous...already.

It funny how many of us have a nearly 3 year old...mine is 3 in September. I wanted about a 3 year gap but I think it might be a bit bigger now.

may85 - I just asked the GP for a fertility blood test and he seemed to know what to do.

Squiggsmum - What sort of vitamins help with thickening of the lining? I have had really light periods since my first pregnancy so maybe I should start taking something. Also what is EPO?

Talk soon everyone....goodluck and happy trying!!!!
    S

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummakat – can you please share the link you got your test from on ebay? Maybe you won’t need them though! I hate the whole antipation and stress of TTC. I’m trying to not think about it

Witherwings – I know how you feel! I have not been regular at all since DD and makes it so frustrating. That’s part of the reason I have already come off the pill. I am going to try and DTD on O day and see how we go. I have my that you have a smooth pregnancy and labour this time!

Ashfirst – I was sitting here thinking it was funny that so many of our babies are about turn 3

I guess I will just go into the Dr tomorrow and say HI! I want another baby…. Lol. I'll be sure to share the outcomes!

Part of the reason I want to see her as well is because I would love to try and get into the birth centre again. I was accepted with DD and want to go again however due to huge blood lose, surgery and blood transfusions after DD’s birth I’m not sure I will. I am terrified that the Dr is going to say that a C-Section is my best option. Is that silly? I have nothing against having a C-sec (particularly if it’s the recommendation of the Drs, but the though of it just terrifies me!).
    Is anyone from Brisbane here?

Thanks
    Reviews

Ashfirst- I really wanted a 3 yr age gap too in my head I thought oh yeah go off pill in July, fall within a couple of months and have no.2 just before dds 3rd bday. But that didn't happen. My cycles been so irregular just skipping af here and there I don't even know if I'm ovulating regularly

May85- I'm from Brisbane, well closer to Ipswich really and so badly wanted to get into the rbwh birthing centre this time around as everything with dd was normal with no complications but last I checked they changed the catchment area so I can't I'm so gutted cos I had my heart set on a water birth.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub