Closed Thread
Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    for a BFP Missy
    Well I also think it's a bit rude of your 'friend' saying that you. I agree with what the others said in response.
    However, maybe she didn't mean it to come out that way. Maybe she did really think it, but didn't mean to sound so harsh?
    I would be devo if my bestie said something like that to me, but can sort of understand now as she's in the same boat as you so to speak. iykwim?
    BUT still does not excuse her being so callous. A close friend should not be so mean

Cakey - I'm hearing you on the stressful front My dd is 2 - I'm loving being her Mum more than ever

yay MAY

Shadow - your Poor Mum, how the heck did she do that? You will certainly be kept busy. Not stalking (he he) but I've seen a couple of your posts on the other ttc threads & I have my for you that you had implantation spotting.

AFM - I had a busy arvo with DD and a friends 3yo DS. They actually played really well together & were a breeze to mind together BUT man I was knackered this evening. Lack of sleeping waiting to take my temps is taking a toll I imagine. Last day tomorrow - still feel like AF will be here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Shadowangel sorry to hear bout your mum.

Af has I think finally finished but I had a slight accident over weekend so I'm no good anyway, fell over the end if my bed and can hardly move let alone dtd ill post a pick of my leg.Attachment 35768
    OMG Tully
    You poor thing! Is it painful?? Looks so bad! Ouch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That looks sooooooo painful tully! Ouch

Well, mum and I had picked ds up from childcare, she stood in one of those raised curb height garden beds they have to separate parks in car parks, and fell backwards into the road. She used her hands to break her fall. It was very eventful! We had to wait for the ambulance (the centre insisted as she was in so much pain she was white and shaking and crying uncontrollably). Poor ds has no idea whats happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG tully that looks so awfully painful.

GBH for your mum shadow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tully - that looks so painful!!! Ouch!

Shadow...your poor mum! I hope she recovers well

Update for me - have light pink blood on the toilet paper (tmi) so looks like this month was unsuccessful .... Never mind!

Positives for next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear shadow, that sounds like an awful accident. Your poor mum. You certainly will be kept busy!

How's that bruise Tully?

Sorry to hear if its af missy, hugs

If anyone is reading please help me be strong to not poas tonight!!Sooo tempted after higher temp this morning and no af today, but know that fmu is best... 11 hours to wait!
    Last edited by mrsviking; 30-04-2013 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hold out fx for a bfp tomorrow!

I held off today, I'm so proud of myself!

I think af is here, pink sporting started around 6 tonight and things feel af-y with some gentle cramps starting, and spots on a liner
    I was just starting to get confident id get a bfp tomorrow morning too, being 16 dpo today, 17 tomorrow, last cycle with a 13 lp, and 11 day lps the 4 cycles before.

I might have to sweet my gp if this keeps up. I've never ever been irregular

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hold out fx for a bfp tomorrow!

I held off today, I'm so proud of myself!

I think af is here, pink sporting started around 6 tonight and things feel af-y with some gentle cramps starting, and spots on a liner
    I was just starting to get confident id get a bfp tomorrow morning too, being 16 dpo today, 17 tomorrow, last cycle with a 13 lp, and 11 day lps the 4 cycles before.

I might have to sweet my gp if this keeps up. I've never ever been irregular
    Thanks Shadow. Have been strong, it's going to be a long night..

Good on you for holding out, sorry to hear if it's AF for you
    Are you certain you O'd when you thought you did? It is very unusual for your LP to vary more than a few days ever. The 11/13 scenario sounds about right..

Seeing your gp may get you some answers..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I base it on ewcm and cramps usually. I had nothing when I normaly would and just assumed I didn't o, then a few days later got ewcm like never before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I *think* I got a faint bfp this morning. It's so faint, but there is a line. Thrown me as my bfp with dd was super strong. I only had the one test and can't be bothered spending money on more. I have some coming, hopefully by Friday.
    Anyone know how to load a pic on here from phone?