Closed Thread
Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for the suspense ladies. Ds and I went on a road trip with mum...Bfn this morning with fmu. I'm 11dpo today, so its still possible.

I've had car sickness/nausia since leaving 4 hrs ago, up to the watery mouth and heaving stomach....yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's no good about your BFN shadow...but still promising.

I have had some pregnancy symptoms(well what I think anyway)....cramping, wind, fuller boobs last 2 days, heartburn last 2 days, feeling nauseous this morning....not like throw up sick like nervous in my tummy. I'm between 7-10dpo.... Do u think its too early to test???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    That's no good about your BFN shadow...but still promising.

I have had some pregnancy symptoms(well what I think anyway)....cramping, wind, fuller boobs last 2 days, heartburn last 2 days, feeling nauseous this morning....not like throw up sick like nervous in my tummy. I'm between 7-10dpo.... Do u think its too early to test???
    I would test - but I am a POAS addict LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies, im with may missy, I'm a poasaholic too. Pretty sure I got another bfn this morning. Theres a shadow there on todays but was a frer so could go either way, thinking its probably one of those stupid lines they have had recently and not a bfp.

Fell asleep putting ds down again (4hrs earlier than my bed time) and got 11hrs sleep last night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd poas aswell missy, if you haven't already check out this website www.countdowntopregnancy.com
    It's really good you can compare symptoms and it gives you a good indicator as to best time to test, I love this site.
    TMI warning
    Afm well I'm home sick today, af is still here, the acupuncture that I had done is deffinately working my body is getting rid of excess blood this time she said it would. She feels that my body is not getting rid of all the blood each month so that's why I get af so often makes sence. My accupuncturist gave me lots of Chinese herbs to drink I've tried so hard but I can't stomach them they are horrible.
    Oh well I'm off to rest, I need to get better i have a massive weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG TULLY!! Thanks for that site.

I'm not 100% sure when I am due but my gosh I have felt really off in the tummy the past few days. I POAS yesterday with BFN - maybe I'll test tomorrow morning.

I'm using the pregnosis ones - anyone used them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - sorry about bfn now, but still could happen

Test for fun Missy? Join our poas addict group

Love that site Tully! I can see I'll be addicted to that also! Hopefully the acu lady is right & all is going as it should. Hope you feel better ready for your weekend

May - poo to bfn. I've only used frer & ic - going to hop online to buy some more as i poas today & bfn too . 3 tests used just like that, oopsie Keeping the hope alive for you MAY

AFM - feeling more & more like lead up to AF.. will order some more tests now but they won't arrive until next week which is a good thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested again LOL have been feeling really off so have been driving my self insane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Well I tested again LOL have been feeling really off so have been driving my self insane
    i'm presuming bfn?

the waiting is just awful. i can't believe how crazy about it all i am getting, joining you on the insane front May.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsviking For This Useful Post:

may85  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I joined the club girls!! BFN!!

2 tests left....I will wait out the week until AF is here