Closed Thread
Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's awesome HennyPenny and jojo bfp all round, so happy for you both.

Well after posting this arvo about my cramps I have had spotting tonight so I'm assuming af is on the way I'm not too happy. I was sure my cycles were all sorted. I think it's now time to take things further, my doctor was hopeless I might have to go see a new one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to regulate my cycle???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tully78 For This Useful Post:

JoJo1stbub  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Yay that's awesome HennyPenny and jojo bfp all round, so happy for you both.

Well after posting this arvo about my cramps I have had spotting tonight so I'm assuming af is on the way I'm not too happy. I was sure my cycles were all sorted. I think it's now time to take things further, my doctor was hopeless I might have to go see a new one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to regulate my cycle???
    Thanks tully. I'm so sorry that its not your month. Get a better doc if your not happy with the one you have!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Henny and JoJo!

Sorry Tully, FX AF stays away. I agree, find a better doctor.

Well AF finished up today so I am ramping up for month 2. I will be busy finding a new house hopefully so that will take my mind off it hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well af is deffinately here 21 day cycle for me. Am going to look into getting another doctor it's doing my head in, I understand it can take awhile for our bodies to regulate after coming off the pill but 12 months and only one regular cycle in that time hmm time to get further investigation done.
    So my exciting night alone with dh turned out great as af arrived as predicted he watched the footy and I read ha ha. Dd comes back soon as she has to dance today at least that will cheer me up watching her.
    Hope everyone is enjoying there weekends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That sucks tully. I would definately be getting checked out by another doctor for some answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BOOOO Tully. I think seeing another Dr is a good idea. Also have you tried taking Vitex?

I have only had 1 cycle after a 72day cycle after comiing off the pill so am just waiting to see when AF turns up (if at all!).

I HATE not knowing for sure when I am O'ing..I really hope that I am UTD this month so I dont have to keep guessing....

Fingers cross for more BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear tully yep I'd be changing doctor too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats hennypenny and jojo!

Sorry to hear AF arrived, tully. I would definitely go to another doctor for a second opinion.

Well I'm either about to O (according to calculators) or am already in the tww (going off possible O bleeding), so we're just doing lots of BDing to cover both options. Hopefully it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!! Congrats Hennypenny and Jojo, fingers crossed for healthy pregnancies and babies.

AF for me is due anytime from today or a week from today as my cycles have been all over the place the last 2 months. I will try and wait a week to test if nothing shows up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay HennyPenny & JoJo!
    Awesome news - here's to strong sticky bubbies for both of you.

Oh Tully - sorry to hear of the witch arriving
    Definately a new dr and clomid could be another thing to try also. I don't know heaps about it except that it's like a fertility drug to assist with women who have irregular cycles which in turn means irregular O.
    We also had a dd free night - watched a movie, went to bed early and I had an awesome sleep.

Good luck with month 2 & househunting CakeyMumma - buying or renting? Nearby or somewhere completely different?

Finger x'd all the BD works for you RedLips!

Everyone else. I can't seem to get the previous replies now when I click 'reply to thread' - have done before

I've been getting AF like pains for the past few days. Thinking I am 6dpo, possibly 8 if I O'd earlier than what I thought.

A friend is having her 3rd baby by cs tomorrow so we are heading out to their place to keep the babysitter company and play date with their dd's.
    Hoping this week flies by with a bfp at the end