Closed Thread
Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tully - I am very lucky to have my Mum around who has dd for me quite a bit, but I've actually learnt to be bit more of a morning person so I exercise mostly early morning, before she wakes up and being home so dh can get ready for work. I'm off for a run at 6am tomorrow Don't know how I do it tbh!
    Good luck with getting some motivation & enjoying those walks

Welcome JoJo - sorry to hear of your mc's - I also mc about 3mths before fell with dd. It was early days but still heartbreaking.
    Hopefully your journey will be short & sweet.
    I don't want to get your hopes up but when I was reading your list of symptoms there my mind went straight back to what I wrote in my record book when got utd the first time - stuffy nose like getting a cold, sore throat.. Are you about 10dpo? You might be able to try a FRER? All it takes is one time

Elitiger - maybe do as Shadow suggests, just to make sure. Hope it all settles down for you to know either way. How annoying for you..

Shadow - how many dpo are you? Do you think implantation? Exciting &
    I don't think I felt it with dd, but will be listening to my body much more this time.

I am wishing away the 2ww!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think its too early for implantation.... 3.5 dpo lol so I think im more crazy than anything, I'm sure it would almost have to be some sort of record, but had a stabbing at my pubic bone, that was uncomfortable enough to make me move around thinking "owww" for about an hour earlier. I never felt it with ds either....

Im only basing it on sine realy gross huge amount of ewcm on the loo paper and an ovulation pain about 10am sunday. I usually get o pains....but that much cm is almost unheard of...reminded me of when I started losing my plug with ds...just the first bits before it got gorey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why is all the TTC information soooo confusing!?!?! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is all so confusing its too hard sometimes. The last few months I've been having all the pregnancy symptoms yet no bfp I wonder if we are just willing our bodies to feel these things so we are actually tricking our minds ha ha.

I was so looking forward to going for a walk tonight but its pouring here in Melbourne grrr.

I have my fx for everyone in the 2ww it seems to take forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, doc app today and got a bfn 😔 so I'll be testing again in may (for now), as I also got a long list of tests done (9 viles of blood owie) due to my previous m/c's. so will see what they come back with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear jojo, fx you get your bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tully. Hope so too 😊

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Thought I would stop by & say hi!

My husband & I are TTC # 2 .... This will be a first month of trying.

Fingers crossed for BFP for all on this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome missy sending baby dust to you, lets hope your lucky first month. 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently in the 2ww although I am not positive I ovulated this month at all - I took a break from using opk's to try and take a more relaxed approach. I have no idea when to expect af either as I had 4 days of spotting last month before it arrived properly. Fingers crossed for everyone trying.