Closed Thread
Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF 3 days late... Feel tired and a little queezy at times but it could be in my head lol prob is... I don't wanna think I'm utd yet coz of irregular cycles but confused as I no I O'd CD11 or 12 and thought that set in stone when AF would come... Bit confused.. Also on work placement so prob stressed but only thought stress could make AF late if it caused egg to release late (which it didn't???) anyone no much about this??? Baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have you POAS Henny? Hope you feel better soon. Baby dust xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not yet thought I'd better wait a few days so I don't disappoint myself lol.... And don't actually no if being late ATM means much cos of the PCOS :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hennypenny test, I have my fx for you.

Cakeymumma sorry to hear.

Why is ttc so hard and disappointing?

AFM well I think I'm about 5dpo, my boobs feel like they have doubled in size, I feel very bloated, I'm getting bouts of nausea in and off throughout the day, I'm exhausted and I have mild cramps, yesterday I went to toilet and when wiped had light pink blood gone this morning though hoping its just my retroverted uterus playing up and not my cycle playing up again.
    This waiting game sucks.
    Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Henny - I would test too! I don't know if PCOS makes it any different, but your LP only varies by 1 or 2 days, so it's pretty much the same each month. Mine has always been 14 days. So if you are certain you O'd when you did how many dpo are you now?

Cakey - sorry to hear of AF

Tully - sounds promising. I wonder how long after conception symptoms are 'suposed' to start? I remember feeling nauseaous after I got my bfp previously, at 16dpo.. Hope all those feelings are baby feelings

Wish I was 5dpo, or even further! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    20dpo today. I'm away from dh at the moment on placement il have to POAS Friday when I get home so he is part of the magic lol hopefully AF stays away and we get a bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx HennyPenny.

Mrs Viking, I'm not sure about all these symptoms when I was utd with dd I wasn't trying so never paid any attention to symptoms. Now 6dpo it sounds way to early for anything who knows only time will tell. Really bad stabbing pain today. 2ww sux.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know when to test or when AF is due........ According to some apps I am at the end of my fertile stage tday/tomorrow...

How long should I wait to test? I have 1 HPT at home waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tully - some women say they experience symptoms straight after conception. the pink when wiping may have been implantation for you, and stabbing pains too! Boo to the 2ww! Totally hearing you. Soak some of this in

Henny - you are so strong woman!! But you're right, it's more magical for both of you to be part of it. My gosh, can't wait for Friday.. for you of course

May - as a general rule your LP would be between 12-16 days. BUT of course I don't know how that works if you've had any 'issues' - for want of a better word. If you're confident of O then if AF hasn't arrived for you by 16/17 dpo then that's when I'd be testing..
    When I was charting (for a year ) when I knew when O was my AF always came 14 days later. An it's still the same. Your LP never varies - it's the waiting for O that can vary unfortunately.

I thought I may have O'd yesterday instead of Saturday as I originally thought, which was day 20 and that is possible for me. I had sharp left abdo pain and lots more ewcm. So of course I jumped DH's bones last night, ha ha! He's glad BD is over for now.. poor old man! lol
    Now the dreaded 2ww

I had induction at our new gym today - fabulous! I've been doing group fitness before, then the gym changed hands, closed & now re-opened. Back to Pump tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it
    Last edited by mrsviking; 16-04-2013 at 21:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    I don't know when to test or when AF is due........ According to some apps I am at the end of my fertile stage tday/tomorrow...

How long should I wait to test? I have 1 HPT at home waiting....
    Also May, I just saw in the April testing thread that you felt off last week.. that is one of my O symptoms. Maybe it's one of yours too? Ties in with the end of your fertile time being now hey?