Closed Thread
Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cakey - test first thing in the morning. I have my fingers crossed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cakeymumma - for you. It's so awful that early utd signs & af signs are very similar. I didn't get my bfp with dd until i was 16dpo, which was 2 days after af was due. I didn't test earlier though. So it still could happen for you - I believe lots of women test with bfn then again a few days later & bfp.
    Good luck!!

May85 - good luck - hope you get that little eggy

Tully - I also get pain, sometimes a sharp stabbing pain on whichever side I'm O'ing from and quite often lower abdo & back pain. And in recent months I have had the worst nausea leading up to O & AF.. as if I had morning sickness it's that bad!

Hello to everyone else - any news Elitiger?

AFM - am thinking I will O over the weekend. I was so sick on Tuesday, almost like morning sickness. This sickness prior to AF & O has been getting worse with each month. Funny it was only on Tuesday and then gone. Pretty sure O is still coming though as that was cd14 and it would be rare for me to O before cd17. But you never know, and if it was O then we missed the boat.
    I know my body as well as I think I do & O (& BD'ing ) is still to come

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsviking For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Cakey - test first thing in the morning. I have my fingers crossed!
    I am trying to wait for a couple of days as it is getting quite depressing waiting for the second line. I will try to wait until AF is late but I doubt I can hold out lol!

Hope you are doing the BD and getting a sticky little bean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all AF was due today and didnt arrive but not big sign yet as I'm on uni placement away from family so prob stress and I also have PCOS so often I can be irregular.. Plan is to wait prob a week before testing so I don't disappoint myself.. I feel a little tired through the day but again I'm on placement :/ I was having that weird over stretched feeling but haven't had it as much over last few days so who knows... Fx... Baby dust for everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cakeymamma if u can hold out wait till af is overdue save the disapointment

Tully I got that pain it was like sharp stabbing pain on my right side last month just after I ovulated I think.

May85 and mrs viking and hapenny good luck this month fx for babies

Afm well af is finally here after spotting for 5 days but now is really heavy and lasting forever which in turn has pushed dates back. So hoping this month will be better fx everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitiger For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (12-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I think what I have been feeling was o pain for the first time ever it probley lasted 48hrs sharp stabbing pain which eventually went to my lower abdomen, I also felt very bloated with heavy boobs. I hope I don't get this every month.

Have been bd every couple of days not getting my hopes up this month though. Told dh the other day I'm over trying he just said not to give up.

This weekend I have to endure my sister in law baby shower who yep it's just happened they weren't even trying to have a baby grrr. It's there first I am happy but I'm guessing by Sunday night ill be pretty down. And because my weekend is so full on I'm not going to see dh. So tonight I've shipped dd to a friends so we can have some us time.

I have my fx for everyone in this thread. Sending baby dust to each of you. May all your hopes and dreams come true very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby dust to you Tully!

AF is due tomorrow. I feel a bit crampy and definitely irritable - but that could be because DH didn't get up till lunch time. Grr! I have felt nauseous since about 10am though. Sick of waiting. I just want to know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping that witch stays away for you Cakeymumma.

and hoping for you Tully that all is timed well

Pretty sure of O for me today, sharp pain on the left and ewcm yesterday. I'm not sure why I feel so confident that it won't take long to get utd given it took 15mths with dd. though this time is with no contraception withdrawal, last time was coming off the pill after 16 years. Also after tonight's bed time delays and tantrum I am wondering why are we going for number 2??? Ha ha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsviking For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Mrsviking! Fx it is speedy for you!

Sadly *that* witch arrived this morning. Sigh.

On a slightly positive note, looks like I am having a drink tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Short to hear cakey goodluck mrs viking! Fx you caught the egg.