Closed Thread
Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a great birth story (great birth!)

I love reading positive birthing stories. It just serves to remind that birth can be a beautiful experience.

I had an emergency CS under GA (traumatic) and whilst I feel I have missed out on something (and yes I admit the odd green eyed monster moments over not experiencing a vaginal birth) the thought of going through again what we went through has made us choose CS for a next time.

Yay for successful, positive, natural birthing

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have to do what's best for you and bubs mrsviking. at the end of the day we all end up with a beautiful bubba and they all got there the same way LOL

I am petrified and going to see a Psych next week (Dr ref) as I ended up in surgery with blood transfusions....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Would love to join if I can?
    We're TTC #2 and since my last birth group from BH was so wonderful, i'd love to start meeting everyone a similar boat to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great link may85! I'm constantly reminding myself not to be cocky about any future labours I have to endure, as my first one was so easy - I know I got lucky.
    I think it's a very true point, though, that the body knows what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys haven't been round much life has been crazy busy, I think I ovulated today which kinda sucks cause It's been 3 days since DTD and hubby has gone away for weekend oh well, I'm thinking it may be time to have a few months off every month it's just heart breaking and really getting to me.
    Hope everyone is good and has a great weekend. I'm getting excited my dd is dancing at the bball on sun I just love seeing her shine.
    Enjoy your weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going been quiet round here. Life has been crazy here have been exhausted all week so tired almost fell asleep at work whoops also has severe headaches and nausea all week aswell. Much better today still abit quezzy. My car broke down and had to be towed away today surely not much more can go bad.
    I think I'm bout 8dpo for some unknown reason decided to poas tonight it came back as a faint positive not getting my hopes up ill test in a few days again. I have my fingers crossed though.
    Anyone else testing????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed Tully!
    I won't be testing til the 2nd (if AF doesn't arrive by then)
    I've not been busy at all. I decided to soak up the time before I'm pregnant again and fatigued. Trying to TT dd at the moment, hoping to have her completely out of nappies before #2 arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow TULLY - that's great. You can't get a false positive so fingers x'd that line gets darker & you have a strong little sticky on board!
    Well done - happy for you
    You're giving me slight hope as I think we dtd 2 days before O.. so will see.

MAY - I saw a counsellor. Have you been seeing someone regularly? I found it did help, but I'm still terrified
    How are things with you? Is the vitex doing something that you can tell? (hope i got that right!!)

Hi LoveBeingMummy - I'm relatively new in this group too. My previous TTC & DIG BH groups were great also. Hoping your journey for #2 is short n sweet.

Redlips - sounds lovely & quiet in your world. My dd is TT too - going well so far. I'll happy with her out of day nappies in the next 1-2 months & completely tt by the time a #2 may come along.
    How old is she & how do you think she is going?

AFM - I think I'm about 10dpo. I got my positive last time at 16dpo, very strong lines. So I am telling myself I won't test until Thursday next week - kind of have to of AF not arrived as we have all the family here for Easter & given how I like a drinky or 2 they'll know something is up if I don't partake.
    My bb's are killing me though!

Had a nice time away, but so different & tiring with a toddler. First 2 days were good, then it all went to pot.
    But I've got heaps done today so I must feel refreshed

Hope you all have a good weekend