Closed Thread
Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ttc #2

Anyone TTC #2

Would lvoe to chat and exchange advice as I have been told it is sometimes hard with #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Ttc #2

I am. Well, I will be within the next few weeks.
    Our dd is 23 months and we started trying for #2 in September/October and fell 2nd cycle but I had a m/c, so now just waiting for my body to get back to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we have started trying for number #2 and yes I think it is harder than the first time - my husband just looked at me and I was pregnant.......my little one is 2 1/2 and I just want to get pregnant!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I look forward to sharing the journey!

DD was not planned so can't say how successful we were as we weren't trying! She is 3 in April and we technically aren't start TTC til then but I came off the pill last week - so will see how we go I guess!

Has anyone been to their GP to have a chat about options and check up at all?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

AJxo  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #2

Yes we just started ttc number 2 this week. We have one 23 month old DS. We're trying to sway for a girl this time, whether all the theories are rubbish or not, time will tell! I'm taking iFolate, Cranberry and Calcium & Magnesium tablets, see how it goes :-)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We're TTC#2 and just started our 7th month. Not sure if it's harder since we didn't even try for #1 and now she's 2! I've been to the GP and had a few blood tests. All good there. So hopefully nature takes it's course soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    xanadu - we are hoping to sway for a boy. I have a friend who was successful and so was her sister. So we will be too! Have you got any tips for a boy?

SquiggsMom - hope that this is your lucky month!

Is anyone taking supplements? I'm taking Blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding ones, but wondering if the Swisse ones may be better?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    xanadu - we are hoping to sway for a boy. I have a friend who was successful and so was her sister. So we will be too! Have you got any tips for a boy?

SquiggsMom - hope that this is your lucky month!

Is anyone taking supplements? I'm taking Blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding ones, but wondering if the Swisse ones may be better?
    We were going to sway for a boy, but now after the m/c I just want a baby in my belly again. For a boy, abstain from sex from CD1 then have sex right on O.

I'm still taking vitamins since preg #2. The brand is cenovis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    We were going to sway for a boy, but now after the m/c I just want a baby in my belly again. For a boy, abstain from sex from CD1 then have sex right on O.

I'm still taking vitamins since preg #2. The brand is cenovis.
    Thanks redlips! Didn't have the info on no sex from CD1 so best get some in before AF is due next Wednesday lol

This will be our first month trying, I have been using hte iPeriod app so will go by those dates for Ov and just

Thanks
    Reviews

I read a book about it but can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
    Some other things were for you to orgasm just before dp as it makes the environment better for male sperm, dp wearing loose underwear (so boxers rather than briefs) and dp to keep that area cool (so cold showers, no tight pants)