+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minniemousey View Post
    Thanks guys. I've had 5 weeks to come to term with the loss and I'm ok with it now I think. I've had period bleeding for two days which has turned into gushing (sorry for the tmi - a maternity pad + every 10-15 mins for the last 3 hours). Have had some doubts about doing it naturally but if it's only for a day I guess there's enough blood left in me to cope.
    I hope your bleeding has settled. I don't have any experience in this area but have done a bit of reading the last week as I've been waiting for my miscarriage to start. I've read that if you are soaking a maternity pad every 1/2-1hr then you should seek medical attention. Just make sure you look after yourself and get checked out if you are concerned about the blood loss.

Take care x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk For This Useful Post:

minniemousey  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again ladies. I survived what was hopefully the worst and will go to the ob this week for a check to make sure it is all gone.

Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mjk View Post
    I hope your bleeding has settled. I don't have any experience in this area but have done a bit of reading the last week as I've been waiting for my miscarriage to start. I've read that if you are soaking a maternity pad every 1/2-1hr then you should seek medical attention. Just make sure you look after yourself and get checked out if you are concerned about the blood loss.

Take care x

Just wanted to add mjk I had a lot more loss than what you've said above - mine was more like 6 maternity pads an hour for three hours plus whatever came out in the toiler/shower and that was a lot too. I'm not sure how far along you were (I was 12w2d) and I don't think I was THAT prepared for the amount of blood. I never felt dizzy or that I was going to pass out (felt quite weak at the end) and I did have DH at home to keep an eye on me. Just thought I'd let you know. All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    minniemouse - so sorry for your loss.

Mine was @ 7 weeks. I had very heavy bleeding overnight & felt that I passed something into the toilet at one point (sorry TMI). It had really alowed down/pretty much stopped the enxt day. I went for a scan, which confirmed there was nothing there so I had passed the whole sac (which we had seen, with heartbeat, only a few days before). The bleeding had all stopped. I stopped the progesterone pessaries I was on, and got an AF 2 days later. It wasn't too bad, kind of like a normal AF but a bit clotty. I then continued to slow bleed & spot for about 6 weeks.

I think maybe you should go to the doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: For those that have miscarried naturally...

My natural early miscarriage lasted about 11 days and my d&c bleeding for this mc I had on Thursday lasted for the day. They were both very different first mc in November was very painful and I passed lots of clots and this currant mc I started bleeding a little a few days before then my d&c was scheduled it wasnt painful but heartbreaking

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub