+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling so angry!

I lost my first bub at almost 17 weeks on 27th September 2012... My due date is approaching 3rd March 2013.

In the last week we've had a friend announce her unplanned pregnancy.
    My partner's younger brother has announced his ex (we think they are back on now) is 5 weeks pregnant. They've known each other approximately 6 weeks. And another friend's almost 2 year old baby has suffered severe abuse at his mother's hands.

My baby was wanted. Planned. I had bought almost everything. It had taken me a while to conceive as well.

Tonight I am sitting here absolutely 100% cursing 'god' - the cruel *******, whoever he/she/it is.

I am jealous, angry, upset, numb, can't think, want to throw things.

Normally I am a very rational, easy going person... I just can't take this heartache anymore. It's beyond unfair!

My partner wants me to accept his brother's baby. As he put it, 'the child has done nothing wrong'. All I want to do is slap his brother and tell him he's a drop kick loser who doesn't deserve this child. I am so incredibly angry about it! He is the third father to a fourth child. Him and the missus are both druggies and complete losers.

Grrr!

Sorry, any advice on how I can just 'let it go' or calm down or anything. I don't even know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sorry I can't offer advice on how to over come those feelings as I still feel them myself, just wanted to send a vertical hug to you. If you do figure it out please let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feeling so angry!

Lots of hugs.

I know how you feel, I lost a baby back in may, and not long afterwards I was reading a photography forum and someone posted a photo of his wife "showing" at 8 weeks and talked about how they were telling everyone.

I was so bitter that I really wanted to post a reply saying she's not showing she's just bloated, the baby is the size of a pea, and telling him to stop telling people because there was still a 25% chance she'd lose it.

Luckily I didn't reply and kept my bitterness to myself, because I know if I had posted something I would have regretted it later.

There are a lot of people out there who fall pregnant by accident, and carry a healthy baby to full term, and just as many people who TTC for years and never have any luck. Try not to let it get to you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm so sorry I know how you feel. It hurts. It does start to get easier with time.... But I still find as my due dates approach I get angry/upset all over again.

It's not an easy thing to go through. Have you considered talking to a counsellor or something to help? Sometimes it's nice to talk to someone you don't know and isn't also emotional.

So sorry for your pain *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews

Life is just NOT fair sometimes. All you can do is keep breathing and carry on best you can. Sending you hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I have absolutely no advice or words of wisdom but just wanted to offer you *hugs*.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I know exactly how u feel. I miscarried in june last yr and found out in oct my sister was 13 wk pregnant. She never wanted kids ever. She complains constantly. Im 8 wks today but going through a threatened miscarriage ~ life is bloody cruel. I want a baby so much and heres my sister whinging constantly about being pregnant

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I totally sympathise with you. I have just suffered my fifth miscarriage and am back in the 'hate the world' stage again. All I read/hear about all day is people complaining about how they are sick of being pregnant and over it etc. I too just hold back as much as I can because most of it is innocent banter and people don't always understand how much it hurts us. I am thankful for every smile & kiss my beautiful DD gives me even if she's been fighting sleep all day. You will never hear me say I am sick of her toddler ways or no sleep. Hang in there. It slowly gets easier with time although you will never feel the same x