+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default A horrible thing to ask

I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, thank you for your kind words.
    I am at home now. Feeling numb and everything seems so real now the drugs have worn off. I haven't told my 5 year old DD yet what has happened. She is so happy to be back with me I don't want to ruin her mood. I like being around her while she is happy.
    Going to try and organize a service for little bub this week when DD is at school. Life feels so strange, I went to the hospital clinging to the idea that bub was going to be okay in the end. Her little cradle is still next to me in my room, but is filled with things from the hospital. I need to clean out my room of all the baby stuff, but part of me doesn't want to. It's all very hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

So sorry for your loss.
    Wishing you strength.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear about your little angel baby. Such a hard thing to have to deal with.

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry for your loss Jodes. I gave birth to our daughter Clementine Dec 5th 2012 at 19 1/2 weeks. I went for a normal doc appt and she had a peek at her on a scan and discovered she had died about a week before. We know now I had caught a CMV infection, a virus that killed her. The first couple weeks were very frightening and painful but it does slowly get a little easier. Although a roller coaster, this week I am missing her so much. There is no right way to get through this, just trust your instincts and do what you need to, whether that's staying in bed crying, laughing, going for a walk, etc. Have you named your baby girl? I find writing her letters helps, makes me feel closer to her. For her funeral we read her letters we had written and a much loved story book. Be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: A horrible thing to ask

So sorry to hear. I cant even imagine what youre going through, every parents worst nightmare xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post
    Have you named your baby girl? I find writing her letters helps, makes me feel closer to her. For her funeral we read her letters we had written and a much loved story book. Be kind to yourself.
    We named her Aubree. We picked her name when we were about 12 weeks along, I just had this feeling she was a girl.

Yesterday was a hard day. DF and I cried a lot. I think the thing that hurts the most was that there was nothing wrong with her apart from the parvovirus. It makes me angry, and I don't recall being sick with it. I wish so many things, and think about ways I could have prevented my baby getting sick but I know I can't do that to myself. I am just sad. We wanted our baby girl so so so bad.
    I told DD this afternoon when she got home from school. I told her we didn't get to fix her sisters blood in time and she went to heaven. DD went straight outside on the balcony and said she was going to talk to her and looked up at the sky. So cute. I wish I could of given DD the sister she always wanted.
    My tummy has gone flat. I was so big a week ago, I looked ready to pop. Now there is nothing, it's weird. It's going to take some time to adjust out of pregnancy mode.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

What a beautiful name.

You did nothing wrong. But what you have done is helped make people aware. I had heard slap face was bad for pregnant women but I'd never taken it seriously. If I'm lucky enough to have a second bubba I will look out for symptoms in my DD, and not take her to care if I know there are reported cases. You may have helped save another bubba as I'm sure many others are aware now too. So thank you for sharing what I imagine is your worst moment in life.

There are so many angel babies in heaven. Their mums would have done anything to save them but some things are out of our control. Just know she never felt pain, only love. Love from her mummy while she was snuggled up inside.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: A horrible thing to ask

I'm so sorry
    You chose such a beautiful name. I'm wishing so much strength upon you right now. My thoughts are with you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I am just so sorry. Such a sad thing to have to go through. Your DD sounds so wonderful xx