+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Not sure what fluttering feels like and if I'm feeling it

It took me till 26 weeks to feel any distinct fluttering with dd. I had an anterior placenta too which buffers their movements. So don't stress it will be so exciting when you do. Feels like popping.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Indigobabe82 For This Useful Post:

nm2121  (20-12-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Not sure what fluttering feels like and if I'm feeling it

I first felt Bub early at around 14 weeks. Then nothing do a while. The best description I received was it feels like a gold fish flipping around in there. I feel it now almost every time I sit down now and I just hit 21 weeks. Everyone is different and every Bub is different too. I was told at all my ultra sounds I have a very active Bub. You never know, you might just have a very calm one. I carry a bit of extra weight too and it will only make a difference when you try to feel from the outside. It shouldn't effect what you feel on the inside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I imagine in another week or so it will turn into a fish swimming feeling. I guess now it feels like a very fast tadpole lol

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy86 View Post
    I imagine in another week or so it will turn into a fish swimming feeling. I guess now it feels like a very fast tadpole lol
    Haha I always say it feels like a fish swimming in my insides

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just hoping it is the baby it would be so nice to have that reassurance daily.. I dread going to ultra sounds and somthing being wrong. Yeah feels like a fish that's swooshing it's tail quite quickly

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Not sure what fluttering feels like and if I'm feeling it

With DD I started feeling movements around 17 weeks and your 'roller coaster' description would be pretty apt. I think it was when she'd somersault. She moved around a lot and once I started knowing what was her I'd get kicks all over the place.

This time I barely believed when I got that belly-flop feeling at 13 weeks. It's just such a distinct feeling and since I wasn't on a lift, plane or scary ride I knew it had to be bub!

Placenta is anterior this time so it took a bit longer before I could feel kicks on the outside. This bub also kicks a lot but moves around less than DD did, the kicks are almost always in the same parts of my belly.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't feel first bub until 22-23 weeks. Same thing, bit heavier. I was driving, and felt what I can only describe as butterfly's in my lower abdomen. Thought nothing of it, then started doing it over and over. Then the excitement kicked in

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 4spunkygirls For This Useful Post:

nm2121  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all your comments ladies, I had my 20 week scan and was told im having a little boy... I have been trying
    all
    morning to start a new thread but for some reason have lost the ability to work a computer so I aam just going to go off tthis post sorry for any confusion.. At mmy scan I was told everything was fine with baby good weight good size everything was as it should be.. Except tthey couldn't see his kidneys. What never really got explained to me was we can't see tthem because the baby is in a difficult position or we can't see them because they arnt there( slight over exaggeration ) so
    im just wondering if any other wwoman have had the same thing happen at a scan. Im
    assuming it's nnot worth worrying about because the doc didn't seem concerned

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My Bub is always in the wrong position at scans! It's like they know!!! In one scan I was told he was missing something only to be told by a different doctor 5 minutes later it was there. Babies don't always play fair in ultrasounds

Are you having a rescan?