+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy86 View Post
    Well now this baby is being quite stubborn I havnt felt any of the obvious movement again but I have noticed at about 6.30 am I wake up with this weird gas bubble feeling BUT I'm not sure if I'm imagining seeing as I'm half asleep. I did notice it the other day aswell and just assumed it was actual gas because I have been quite gassy lately
    In my experience, gas is higher up and more to my right than bub's movements.

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy86 View Post
    Well now this baby is being quite stubborn I havnt felt any of the obvious movement again but I have noticed at about 6.30 am I wake up with this weird gas bubble feeling BUT I'm not sure if I'm imagining seeing as I'm half asleep. I did notice it the other day aswell and just assumed it was actual gas because I have been quite gassy lately
    Of a morning all I notice is an urgent pain and need to get to the bathroom NOW ! I'm having my first and have an anterior placenta, the first time I definitely felt bub moving was at 20 weeks. Before that I just wasn't sure, but think it probably was fluttering. Now the monster moves all the time, but if I want to hear from it I'll lie on my belly, bend over and straighten up quickly, or rest a book on my belly while reading. My favorite feeling is when I've been moving around busily and then stop. Monster will wiggle and push for a good minute, as if saying "keep going Mum, giddy up!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I have had a new feeling today. Felt like I have several bubbles rolling around just behind my belly button. I no its nOt gas because no gas left my body after I felt it. It also felt like hunger grumbles but iit can't have bbeen that because I filled myself max about an hour ago. I had just had a glass of really cold water aand I have herd cold fluids can make a baby squirmy. It lasted about three minutes... Could this finally be the feeling I have bbeen looking for

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not sure what fluttering feels like and if I'm feeling it

Sounds like flutters to me! Yay!! How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews

I think I only felt the flutters twice with my first. It was more like popcorn to me. Or a slight touch from inside. But so light.

Second pregnancy I'm noticing it earlier (around 15 weeks). It's still so hard to tell though.

It will become mote obvious as you progress

Thanks
    Reviews

And I should say I'm bow almost 17 weeks and still no flutters. Just a tiny tiny pop here and there. I might not have noticed if it was my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be 19 weeks on Saturday. Oh yay I hope that's what it was have felt it a couple more times today so I'm guessing it's going to start turning into kicks soon. Baby daddy is currently doing some work on the other side of the country and is a bit down that he's missing all these things but trying to explain to a man that he won't actually be able to feel it yet is quite a difficult task

Thanks
    Reviews

I was getting flutters from 16 weeks but my DH didn't feel bub until 21 weeks. I am now almost 29 weeks and bub is constantly moving!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I thought I was feeling him but nothing big till this week 22 weeks. Bubby has seen my belly move but maintains he can't feel a thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am still feeling the same grumbling coming from inside but all the web sites I look at say it's not the baby :-(