+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would be ****ed and your right surely all that power won't be able to be handled by one powerboard??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess they didn't make any rules about how to do it or they couldn't use each others power. They're abit harsh on Amity though
    They also copped alot on their own seasons, I don't remember the other girls liking Dani very much and leaving her out alot. It's nice her and Jenna have become good friends. But Amity is also a sore loser, last week she didn't take coming last very well and she is critical of the others rooms. But the others are also really mean about it.

I do agree with their critism of the judges. At the end of the end of the day no one is going to buy a house because of cushions and picture frames, but they're forgetting they're on the block, it's a game and the cushions will win them money. But they're looking at the auction. I don't know. Josh and Jennas house didn't sell at auction because it was a bad time, a high price expectation and it wasn't a great street. I don't think it had anything to do with them?

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Does anyone remember after J&J won the first room Jenna was all upset because Amity and Phil didn't say anything to them or congratulate them on their room win? Then last night Amity had the exact same complaint about them! I found it amusing, anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am looking forward to seeing the reveals this week. I think Phil and Amity's gable roof is going to make the room look fabulous and huge, but I am worried about the boys' fishtank in the old chimney... I think they ought to have restored the old stove instead... We'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I find it amusing that Dani wants to be a designer or stylist yet allows herself to be associated with bashing the judges. Neale Whitaker isn't anyone to be sneezed at. I wouldn't be dissing him so vocally if I was an aspiring designer or stylist.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wooo Dale

I think he's a fantastic person to come onto the block (and he's good looking too lol).

Sent from my Unicorn.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why does the block come up coloured?!?

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh to go to Coco Republic and Space and just 'pull' furniture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have been stalking this thread a little bit, but now that we have a blog about Amity, I felt compelled to post - check it out http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...tar-amity-dry/

BTW I agree - woo Dale! (loved him last year, great to look at )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like the SH!ts going to hot the fan when phil & amenity find out what the other four are up to with the electricity challenge