+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Here Kitty

The only place right now to put a TV is where the mirror is...
    The mirror IS a tv I think

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (18-03-2013),missie_mackxxxx  (18-03-2013),purpdirewytch  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I imagine if a family buys it it would be easy enough to convert the lounge back to a formal living space. Especially if they did build a master above.

I think the mezzanine would overcome the issue of no separate space for the kids.

It's really common with terraces for one of the living areas to be marketed as an extra bedroom. It drives me a little nuts.

I'd love to know how much they have spent on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    The mirror IS a tv I think
    I wondered that!! Then I thought it might not be because no one switched it on like they normally do. You might be right though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even if it was a tv or you put a tv there, the couch wasn't even facing it and the space is too small to be a formal living. And the judges still gave them higher points even though their dining table didn't function and the lounge space flaws. It's like they said, oh, the mezzanine still looks good we'll still give them a good score. It's rubbish.
    If people buy it and convert it to a lounge (the 3rd bed) then really it's still a 2bed the same as the others. The boys at least put a full lounge in with an awesome tv, they shouldn't have been chumps.
    J&J should have done a dining room, if they went ahead with the mezzanine it would have been perfect !! Especially because them and D&D have million dollar finishes aswell.
    Phil and Amity are just being over rated now by the judges and its defiantly not fair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think they have done the right thing keeping it flexible. They are clearly aiming at a family market whereas the others aren't.

Families buying at Bondi in that price range aren't going to expect an enormous amount of living space. Especially not in that price bracket and that close to Tamarama and Bronte.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least one of the auctions is tomorrow afternoon/night so hopefully we won't have to wait too long!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think some of you may not know what it's like living inner city- living spaces are almost always tiny, even in million+ properties. Buyers in these areas aren't going to expect really spacious living rooms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know exactly what terrace houses are like. &J were the only ones left with a lot small of a lounge. The kitchen was made too big? I don't know what happened. Is there block smaller?