+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Wow. I'm continually surprised at how when threatened Jenna resorts to such nasty put downs. She really needs a healthy dose of personal insight. Her behaviour is really off.
    Yes I am finding her quite insufferable, some of the rubbish that comes from her mouth is horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Dan and Dani were worthy winners tonight.

I think Amity and Phil's room was lovely but really impractical. They turned their other lounge into a bedroom, making this area their only real "living" space.

That means a three bedroom house only has one lounge chair in the whole place!! And the only TV's in the whole house are in the main bedroom and the bathroom.

Very odd!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Here Kitty For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (18-03-2013),Little Boys Blue  (17-03-2013)

Mod-biscotti is online now Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Here Kitty View Post
    I think Dan and Dani were worthy winners tonight.

I think Amity and Phil's room was lovely but really impractical. They turned their other lounge into a bedroom, making this area their only real "living" space.

That means a three bedroom house only has one lounge chair in the whole place!! And the only TV's in the whole house are in the main bedroom and the bathroom.

Very odd!
    I think that might be more because their budget wasn't as healthy as it could be. The buyer can add an armchair or two and a tv and it will be gorgeous I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    I think that might be more because their budget wasn't as healthy as it could be. The buyer can add an armchair or two and a tv and it will be gorgeous I think
    That's true. There just doesn't seem to be much space there!

I expected the judges to pick up on the lack of seating in the house.

I'm glad they didn't though - I want P and A to win And J and J to lose in a spectacular fashion!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree! I liked Dan and Dani's.
    Phil and Amity has a nice room, that ceiling and mezzanine makes it, but I'm rather surprised they still came 2nd? They had a table that you couldn't sit at and the main lounge room was well what was it? I didn't see anything?
    As a family, a 3bed 2bathroom study + DA approval for another bedroom and ensuite upstairs, that lounge isn't good enough or practical. They needed to leave bed 3 as a main lounge, I'd very surprised if someone buys it to house a large family with no living space for the kids. Not for that price, surely people are smarter than that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttermilk View Post
    I agree! I liked Dan and Dani's.
    Phil and Amity has a nice room, that ceiling and mezzanine makes it, but I'm rather surprised they still came 2nd? They had a table that you couldn't sit at and the main lounge room was well what was it? I didn't see anything?
    As a family, a 3bed 2bathroom study + DA approval for another bedroom and ensuite upstairs, that lounge isn't good enough or practical. They needed to leave bed 3 as a main lounge, I'd very surprised if someone buys it to house a large family with no living space for the kids. Not for that price, surely people are smarter than that?
    I'm with you!

That living space would only be big enough for a couple with no children. Which makes the third bedroom a completely pointless exercise.

To make enough space for kids you'd need to take the dining table out, but there's no space for it anywhere else, so you'd be serving dinner on the couch, or outside.

The only place right now to put a TV is where the mirror is, which means from the couch you'd be watching side on. The only other way would be to turn the couch around to face the wall that it's against now, and mount the tv on the wall... But that would take away all of that 'open' feeling.

I was just a bit underwhelmed. And I actually thought the judges would tear it apart. I will be really interested to hear what people say about it at the open house. I've never been a 'multi million dollar property buyer' so I could be very wrong in my opinions about what people are looking for in that price range! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This week has actually changed my mind from what I've been thinking the whole time.

I thought the boys and P&A had definitely made the right choice creating a third bedroom.

But now seeing the reality of it, I think it was a bad decision. Which kills me because I really dislike D&D and J&J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always felt that 3rd bedroom was wrong. But I agree with you. They needed a formal lounge room like the others did and I don't like you have to walk so far down a hallway past 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to get to a living space.
    I don't think a family will buy it. Being Bondi maybe an investor? Someone who will rent it out and doesn't care for the living spaces maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I had a couple of million with my 2 kids, no way would I be looking at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wasn't fond of any of tonight's rooms. They were all very boring.

I don't know about the living area/bedroom thing. I still think J&Js room was way too small. I do love P&A space but the furniture choices killed it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (18-03-2013)