+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Josh and Jenna's house has approval for an additional level though, read it on the real estate ad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They all have DA to go up though I think.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    well that was an anticlimactic episode. Boring snoring (my 2y/o DD's favourite saying).

I thought there was going to be some sort of argy bargy over splitting the money or D & D losing the chance to use the point. I must say I love how D & D and J & J are saying that its just a game and they havent done anything wrong, yet if the same thing happened to them they would be totally up in arms and carrying on about it.

As for Jenna's comment that Amity is in it to win the money and she is only on it to show off her design skill, I call Bull Sh!t on that one. There is no way known they are not in it for the money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Phil and amity should've won! J n j and d n d are cheats .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (10-03-2013),missie_mackxxxx  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The most annoying line of the night "I came here to show off my design skills". Umm, Jenna, for the last 5 weeks you have been saying the complete opposite. Josh has been going on about how they aren't putting time into design because that didn't sell a house last time. Grrr! Go team A&P!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think what Jenna means is she is getting to show her design skills and boost her company/clientele, like this is also her job and she will get alot of work after this. She is pretty good at design and is the obvious professional. If she wins no money she will at least gain that from the show (make money with work)
    I guess they know what it's like to get no money from this, at their auction their house didn't sell, so they would have to have that reality in their minds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She clearly said amity is here to win - well dah of course she is, and that Jenna is there to show off her design skills. She could have said we are also here to win and show off our design skills. Bit she didn't.

And her clientel base wouldn't be strong, they are seeing how much of a b*tch she is... Who would Want her designing there interior. I wouldn't. And there style sucks. I prefer amity n Phil or at times D & D.

J & J are just sore losers all the time and always have something negative to say when it comes to other teams esp amity n Phil. I would be tempted to punch all 4 of those 'gen y" group in the face if I saw them. They are so mean.

And before you start critising me.. im 22. So its not like I'm old and saying that.

The block - I love the show but I'm starting to hate it cause of those two teams.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GDYB03 For This Useful Post:

lulu21  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm gob smacked the storm off was over nothing.

The Js and Ds are being horribly immature over Phil and Amity though. If they only wanted to showcase their design skills and didn't care about winning they wouldn't care about Amity anywhere near as much as they do.

I suspect they are surprised at how well Amity styles and are a little miffed they aren't streets ahead of her as they expected they would be.

The way Josh and Jenna have style their house strikes me as more appropriate for an executive apartment than a house at Bondi, but it certainly shows that they can do more than just vintage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttermilk View Post
    I think what Jenna means is she is getting to show her design skills and boost her company/clientele, like this is also her job and she will get alot of work after this. She is pretty good at design and is the obvious professional. If she wins no money she will at least gain that from the show (make money with work)
    I guess they know what it's like to get no money from this, at their auction their house didn't sell, so they would have to have that reality in their minds.
    True but they have stated that they are keeping their design nutral so it's more appealing for buyers so not exactly showing off her design style. She even said that she doesn't care if they are boring they want to sell a house.