+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Preggy Clothes Online - where do you shop?

Let me start off by saying I am in NZ which is why I need online shops.

Where has everyone been buying their maternity clothes? Everything in NZ is either a bit cheap or tooooo expensive.

ASOS has some cool, very affordable, mat clothes but a lot of it is either too short, too low cut or too bodycon! seriously noone but a victoria secret model should wear bodycon whilst pregnant! Well noone probably outside of them feels like wearing it!

They are just in their winter so lots of heavier stuff and it will be muggy here for while.

I want a nice skirt, some tops I can wear to work, preggy jeans that AREN"T skinny styles.

Anyway, online shopping helps my obsessive compulsions, I don't necessarily buy I just like looking and pondering...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ASOS, Next direct, old navy and gap (which are on the same website so you can combine shipping)

Thanks
    Reviews

Pumpkin patch, I got all of mine from their online shop. Check out their sale section too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    Hi upforroundtwo! I bought most of my clothes at a site called Isabella Oliver - not sure about link rules but if you google that name you will find the website.

It is a UK site, not cheap but wow the clothes are beautifully made and go the distance. Really lovely clothes and I definitely recommend.
    ooh they are lovely, bit pricey for me though. But maybe a splashout piece.....

Quote Originally Posted by 4underfour View Post
    ASOS, Next direct, old navy and gap (which are on the same website so you can combine shipping)
    ooh these are great, they have nz based sites too!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Old navy is my fave. Shipping isn't cheap but still works out to be affordable as the clothes are quite cheap

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissHannah For This Useful Post:

4underfour  (04-02-2013),FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    old navy is great. For 4 items and shipping it would be $120 which really isn't that bad. $30 each for really cute stuff. The lil denim skirt I would wear not utd!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Old Navy is great, but Next does free International shipping! I've shopped at both 'real' stores and loved them both, so am happy shipping is either free or pretty cheap.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I actually like my old navy clothes the best. I live in my tshirt dresses, and chambray dress with leggings.

Ooh the sporty stuff is great too. It's the only place I've been able to find nice maternity sport jumpers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiyed View Post
    Pumpkin patch, I got all of mine from their online shop. Check out their sale section too
    ah they are quite good prices too, in the sale section. I am having decision paralysis with what I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelini View Post
    Old Navy is great, but Next does free International shipping! I've shopped at both 'real' stores and loved them both, so am happy shipping is either free or pretty cheap.
    good to know. The Old Navy shipping made me go Will have another look at next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    destinationmaternity.com is great, hours of window shopping and it's not expensive either!