+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: A spin off and q about school aged kids

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Oh book club they all come home here as well this week. So for my first year boy it's a novelty and he wants one. DD wants a kids cook book. It's books, something we value highly so I feel like we can't say no lol but I think we might make a rule of only every 2nd or 3rd time they can buy.
    I gave in and said one book each but went online and bought them cheaper from the book depository.lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default A spin off and q about school aged kids

I think when they first start school you get a good couple years where they are cheaper, you cut the cost of nappies and CC, often school fees are less then these costs, cost of clothing at this age to is really up to you, at this age my DDwas not at all influenced by labels or what was 'in'.

Then I think the pre teen years get more expensive, I don't have a teen, judging by teens I know I can see they are very expensive!

Holidays of course become more expensive the older they get.

Similar Threads

1. "spin off" do you think kids should wear school uniforms?
    By Elijahs Mum in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 14:44
  2. Spin off* high school kids working
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 18:32
  3. Parents of school aged kids
    By Myztiks#1Fan in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 24-04-2012, 17:46