+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Spin Off: Do you have a type?

My type is tall, dark hair, tan skin, bulky body. I love some Italian looking men. I also love Burmese men

My ideal man looks wise is Colin Farrell

It's funny because DH is blonde hair and light skin, not at all what I usually go for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I don't think I have a type.

My last 2 partners have been polar opposites in every way possible!

Ex-DP was a longish haired blonde, blue-eyed, romantic, laid-back, free-spirit artist type. Saw him wear a suit maybe twice in 6 years.

DH has short brown hair, hazel-green eyes and is a sporty, corporate career driven and very masculine type of guy. I see him wear a suit everyday!

I like a cheeky smile.. which is about the only thing these 2 have had in common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLadyBojangles View Post
    I never thought I did... And if I did I would have said tall dark and handsome when I was younger. But actually I think I'm into fair types, blue eyes and stubble (or beard!)

Blue eyes are a must. As with the facial hair. I have brown eyes and in the sun they look to have a tinge of green... I swear I swear oh please let me have a blue eyed baby! Just love blue eyes so much. The way they catch the light and reflect their surroundings, that everything else on the human body has these earthy tones and then, like magic, this bright beautiful colour in the most beautiful part of the human body!

Wow ... Sorry that must be a 4am crazy thing haha, didn't realise how much I loved them.

It is fascinating to look in the eye candy thread and see people's types... Jensha, yours was particularly clear! And London you say you don't have a type but the three initial men you posted definitely came under the same category!!
    Yeah I always thought I liked the tall, dark and handsome but seems I like strong facial structure, stubble, big ears with pretty eyes and smile 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetTheBluths View Post
    I adore Todd Sampson though.
    good god yes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What I find attractive physically seems to be present in most of my celebrity crushes - brown hair, great facial structure, in good shape but not overly buff or chiselled, tall-ish. Nice eyes and a great smile. Short hair.

I'm not attracted to overly groomed men (waxing all body hair off is a turn-off for me), or men who are really snappy dressers. The metrosexual look does nothing for me. They have to be fresh and clean though, I despise poor personal hygiene. I just like a bit of a rugged edge.

I am massively attracted to funny guys. I also love a slightly nerdy vibe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (05-02-2013)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have a thing for eyes and hands, lucky I feel hubby has gorgeous eyes and his hands (were) so soft and strong, now his right hand has a skin graft but the palm is still as it was before. Oh and he has a very cute bum IMO I will often follow him into the bathroom when he goes for a shower just so I can perve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Spin Off: Do you have a type?

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I have a thing for eyes and hands, lucky I feel hubby has gorgeous eyes and his hands (were) so soft and strong, now his right hand has a skin graft but the palm is still as it was before. Oh and he has a very cute bum IMO I will often follow him into the bathroom when he goes for a shower just so I can perve
    Oh I love DH's bum! It's one of my favourite things to look at

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Spin Off: Do you have a type?

This is my type.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images