+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Spin Off: Do you have a type?

Tall, skinny, dark. Dark skin and hair anyway, not fussed by eyes.

Never been interested in blondes really and big muscles are a huge turn off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Oh JR, I will take your off casts please. Give me a Johnny or Gerard anyday!

Height hasn't been an issue for me. But I like tanned, dark hair, tatts and a bit scruffy. Bit of the bad boy look really.

Definitely an arms and back girl. Not a 6 pack, I prefer something good to cuddle. ;-)

Hubby does not fill my 'looks' category. But boy-o-boy does he fill the body one ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Spin Off: Do you have a type?

I like dark men... Tall and broad is nice too. And im a sucker for a man in a suit. I like men to looking neat and clean.

Like Billy Zane in titanic - blonde, pretty & scruffy doesnt do it for me so i really missed the point of that movie. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Not really but I always seem to end up with a tradie LOL! Must be the uniform

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I used to always go for tall (6ft1+), dark hair, blue/hazel/green eyes. Not really muscly but muscly forearms I found attractive (strange I know).

All my boyfriends matched that pretty much.

Except DP, he is my type bar one thing, he is my height. In fact I'm sure I'm taller, just. But I don't care he's awesome

I always seemed to go for a guy with an awesome car (v8 mostly but boosted cars too) and I'm partial to tradies.
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 04-02-2013 at 08:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Spin Off: Do you have a type?

lol - chiseled thumb. My DH has that & I love it too ... especially when he plays his guitar

I don't think I really have a type. I love green eyes, or greeny-blue (like my DH) & eyes of any colour that "stand out" i.e. big eyes, &/or long lashes, &/or cool eyebrows... yep, I'm definitely an eye girl. "Sad eyes" or "bedroom eyes" are my favourites

I also like arms, but not beefy arms, just defined muscle. I don't mind a bit of body hair (except on shoulders & back ugh), & again no beefy bodies - slim & firm is good lol

I don't mind a bit of stubble. I also don't mind long hair on some guys (e.g. Johnny Depp... mmm)

JR03 - I'm 5ft & DH is 6ft, and I love cuddling him I think it looks romantic when a man bends down to kiss a woman (swoon)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Slightly nerdy, basically.

I also like them to look natural. By that, I mean, they haven't spent their time living in a gym and chugging protein shakes. I like them to be a little skinny, a little chubby... whatever... just natural. I'm okay with muscles because they play sports or whatever, but muscles they've worked to purposely get freak me out. I don't like them.

I also like them if they're left-leaning politically...

And I like men who look like they belong in the past.

So basically... Charlie Pickering. His Mad Men hair and suit... his left-wing views... his lame jokes and the fact he's quite obviously a bit of a nerd... the fact that if he took off his shirt, he'd probably be pasty white and not have any sort of "hot bod," that women would ogle... he is probably my perfect man.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (05-02-2013),αληθη  (04-02-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh yes Charlie is hot. On New Years eve (well it was new years at like 2am by this point) I was at a servo getting petrol and there was a police drug bus there filling up too and the guy driving looked like Charlie Pickering in a police uniform. Sexiest thing I have ever seen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SassyMummy - That is so weird, it sounds like we have a similar type but I loathe charlie pickering!
    I like a guy who looks like he never checks a mirror before he leaves the house, bit messy, bit unshaven, may or may not live in a tent...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to InWatermelonSugar For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep it seems a lot if women want the same guy... What sassy said!

But yeah I'm not crazy about Charlie anymore although I used to love him... I adore Todd Sampson though. He could persuade me out of my singledom I must admit

As could either of the flight of the concord boys.