+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    I have a thing about a guys shoulders and back... Mmmmmm
    Ohhh yeah their backs are my thing too...and the their hands. At the beach I dont want to see abs, I want them to walk past so I can see their backs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

bpac  (03-02-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Spin Off: Do you have a type?

I've been thinking about this today (my sister is in the market and we were talking about this). If I have a type then I don't know what it is. I mean besides a solid build (not fat but no bones jabbing into me when I hug them -__-). I quite like facial hair and body hair but it has to be well maintained. Have to not be a jerk and must have a nice personality and smile.

Edit: oh maybe that is a type?

Double edit: HANDS! I love 'monkey hands' (as my family call it, because mine are that too...) but I like guys with the obvious opposable thumb.. It's like a chiseled jaw but only a thumb
    Last edited by αληθη; 03-02-2013 at 23:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Spin Off: Do you have a type?

Minds outta the gutter but I love big heads. Big oval shaped heads like Matthew fox Ryan gosling the guy from lady antebellum and Vince Vaughan. My dp has a big head to.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to meesha87 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-02-2013)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think I have a type, other than not pretty, clean cut type...not for me at all. I like a bit of rough around the edges, a few more years on them, not averse to some facial hair, some ink, just a bit of......grrrrr.

It is funny how you can have such different and unexpected reactions to people. At my casual job I come into contact with a lot of men (which is fine, nice, good) and they can be very flirty (also nice...just for fun, very happily married) but this one guy at work the other week looked a bit like Jax Teller, but a bit more bogan , and I was shocked at my reaction to his flirting. Definitely wouldn't have thought of him as my *type* but I was very flattered and excited by the attention.

Thanks
    Reviews

I never thought I did... And if I did I would have said tall dark and handsome when I was younger. But actually I think I'm into fair types, blue eyes and stubble (or beard!)

Blue eyes are a must. As with the facial hair. I have brown eyes and in the sun they look to have a tinge of green... I swear I swear oh please let me have a blue eyed baby! Just love blue eyes so much. The way they catch the light and reflect their surroundings, that everything else on the human body has these earthy tones and then, like magic, this bright beautiful colour in the most beautiful part of the human body!

Wow ... Sorry that must be a 4am crazy thing haha, didn't realise how much I loved them.

It is fascinating to look in the eye candy thread and see people's types... Jensha, yours was particularly clear! And London you say you don't have a type but the three initial men you posted definitely came under the same category!!
    Last edited by LittleLadyBojangles; 04-02-2013 at 03:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I like a bit of rough around the edges.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dark wavy hair and brown eyes seems to be a thing for me...

Dont dislike any particular 'look' though - except blonde with blue eyes. Not mad about blue eyes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dark eyes .. Dark hair .. Dark skin .. Tall over 6 foot ( I am 5.10) .. Musician ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I love tall men, that's the most important criteria for me - someone could be amazing looking, 10/10 face and body, but if he was short, all attraction would fly out the window. I'm average height (170cm) and hubby is just over 6ft (not sure what he is in cm) so I love it when he's wearing shoes with a thick sole and I'm barefoot and he cuddles me, makes me feel like he's even taller!! I have friends who are a couple and the guy is massively tall and the girl is so petite and short, and as creepy as this sounds, I love watching them hug or just be close to each other because of the massive height difference, it's so cute!

I love blue eyes and light hair as well. i've always loved blue eyes but I think that only became my "type" when I fell in love with my hubby :-) I have hazel (or poo brown lol) eyes, so I'm reallllllly hoping our bub comes out with her dad's beautiful blue eyes!

ETA - freshly showered and shaved is also not negotiable; I hateeeeee the look of guys like Johnny Depp and Gerrard Butler who look like they don't even know what a shower is, gross!
    Last edited by JR03; 04-02-2013 at 07:50.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Spin Off: Do you have a type?

Yes! And it's not at all what my husband looks like lol
    Hair- a pomp or shoulder/ish length hair... Tattoos, lots of tattos... A skater or musician, both would be perfect... Drives or rod or custom... Into the same music as me... Stubble... Ahh the kind of guy that looks like he just rolls out of bed and puts the closest clothes on.

Every other boyfriend has had this look and I married a guy that only has the tattoos and goes completely against my general attraction, I was physically atttacted to him straight away.