+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Share your skeletons in the closet ...

Is their something or someone that has been kept as skeletons in the closet so to speak that you are ashamed to speak out about ....go anon if you like ....

I'll go first .....
    I have a cousin she is about the same age as me ...my sister , this cousin and I spent a few weeks together over one school holidays.
    Then we never seen each other again.
    Well I found out through family that she dated and had a child to at the time that this was in the news ....not sure which one but one of the Anita Cobby Murders .....glad I haven't spoken to her all these years ....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Share your skeletons in the closet ...

Aw that's terrible. I feel for your cousin, what a horrible thing for her child and her. I feel sick just thinking about what happened to Anita

Hmmm haven't really got a secret lol I'm boring!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Share your skeletons in the closet ...

Although I had an abortion when I was 15. I didn't tell anybody. I was just soooo scared! I still haven't told anyone except now. It's probably my only regret that I have to live with. Can't believe I did it :-(

I do have a beautiful 6 month old now who I adore. So I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Mmm wow now I'm in tears! Never spoken about it :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovepurplebutterflies View Post
    Is their something or someone that has been kept as skeletons in the closet so to speak that you are ashamed to speak out about ....go anon if you like ....

I'll go first .....
    I have a cousin she is about the same age as me ...my sister , this cousin and I spent a few weeks together over one school holidays.
    Then we never seen each other again.
    Well I found out through family that she dated and had a child to at the time that this was in the news ....not sure which one but one of the Anita Cobby Murders .....glad I haven't spoken to her all these years ....
    I'm so sorry, I just can't understand your skeleton. The way it's written has me so confused.

I don't have any skeletons that I know of. Ill have to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't have any that I know of.

I remember feeling very glad they weren't *my* family when I was still with the ex and his mother married her cousin. It lasted all of a few months... but they were KNOWINGLY marrying their cousin. Grossed me out. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I'm so sorry, I just can't understand your skeleton. The way it's written has me so confused.

I don't have any skeletons that I know of. Ill have to think.
    I think that she means that this cousin she never say went out with and then had a baby with one of Anita Cobby's murderers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Uncle fathered a son when he was 19. My cousins (his other 2 children born a few years later) know nothing about this other child. I found out through another cousin (he was told by his Mum). I wish that I didnt know. If my cousins ever find out, I would not let on that I've known for many years now.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I think that she means that this cousin she never say went out with and then had a baby with one of Anita Cobby's murderers.
    Oh that makes sense, thanks Sass! Very tired and just couldn't work it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    My Uncle fathered a son when he was 19. My cousins (his other 2 children born a few years later) know nothing about this other child. I found out through another cousin (he was told by his Mum). I wish that I didnt know. If my cousins ever find out, I would not let on that I've known for many years now.
    Why don't you tell them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Why don't you tell them?
    I wouldn't have thought it was her bombshell to drop...it's between her uncle and his kids IMO.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (03-02-2013),dancingchipmunk  (03-02-2013),GirlsRock  (03-02-2013),happy wanderer  (04-02-2013),HugsBunny  (03-02-2013),peanutmonkey  (04-02-2013),SassyMummy  (03-02-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My mum confided in me once about an abortion she had just after she gave birth to my sister, and she believes that's why her next child(my older brother) has Down syndrome
    I am the only one who knows, besides I assume my dad