+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 day Toilet training

So we are about to start toilet training DD using the 3 day TT method that I bought online. The idea of dragging it out does my head in so I really like the 3 day(ish) idea
    Except we have a couple of hurdles before we can start that I'd love some advice on:
    1) dd love love loves her bedtime milk. Well, milk in general. She would still at 23 months happily drink milk all the time. It's actually the only dairy she has. She won't eat cheese or yogurt so I've always been happy her having it. Yet she will happily drink 400ml before bed. This obviously has to change, I was thinking of just offering it after lunch in hopes that works, do I just battle it out for a few nights while she gets used to it? I've tried subbing with water but again that's not going to help her TT.
    2) what are great snacks/foods full of fibre that have worked for you?
    3) her room is in a spot where you always have to walk passed it to get anywhere in the house so we have always had her door shut. Plus I know the cat and dog would have a total field day in her room at night as the choose outside her door to fight whenever they do (usually just as she drops off typically!) anyway- how does she pee at night? Sounds silly I know!
    Ok I think that's all the questions for now but would love to also hear from others that have used the same method!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 day Toilet training

Bump bump bump

Similar Threads

1. Toilet training while still in cot
    By SoThisIsLove in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 20:47
  2. Toilet training regression when trying to switch from potty to toilet
    By Savingfishfromdrowning in forum Constipation, Toilet Training