+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dreams

Hi everyone

Me again. Sorry, perhaps I'm just overreacting, but just want to get people's opinions.

I know people say that when you're pregnant, you dream more. I'm just concerned about the things I dream about. I'm not sure about you, but my dreams are very vivid, very action packed and intensely emotional.

Recently, my dreams have been about 2 of my ex boyfriends. Those were guys whom I was very intensely in love with before, and we never really stopped loving each other (one, we were forced to break up by parents because I was young, and the other, it was my choice as he was cheating, but it was complicated too). My dreams take me back to frames of mind where I feel intense emotion for them, and I don't even remember in my mind my husband.

My husband and I have a wonderful relationship, which makes me feel guilty and like I'm cheating on him in my mind because I have such dreams. Have you had this before? What does this mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not sure what it means but i have had dreams like that too and im sure it's normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Dreams

It doesn't necessarily mean anything, it's just a dream. Pregnancy can give you very vivid, strange dreams. Try not to read too much into it, it's not cheating, it's just a couple of dreams.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Dreams

Yep, I agree with pp's. No one knows exactly what dreaming is all about...too hard to research, of course.

But, I think it is often most helpful to disregard the content and personality of the people in your dreams and instead think about how you felt...ie., what feeling / experience is your brain / psyche wanting you to explore....

But even then, it is possible that dreams are completely and totally random too...no need to torture yourself by adding layers of interpretation or meaning onto them when they may be random, and meaningless movies that exist for sole purpose of entertaining or sleeping brains.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub