+ Reply to Thread

Wink Can I please have a brother or sister to play with

I am ready for a little brother or sister but my parents need your help.
    My mummy and daddy are the best parents I could possiblyhope for and they give me so much love. They treasure every moment with me andthey call me their little miracle.
    After trying to have a baby for several years and alsohaving a few miscarriages they turned to IVF.
    Mummy had so many egg harvests and transfers over quite afew years but without any luck until a very wonderful person so kindly gave thebest gift they could possibly give...her eggs.
    I was conceived with donor eggs and made my parents sounbelievably happy.
    I am now almost 3 years old and very ready to be a bigbrother, I know mummy and daddy still have more room in their hearts and livesfor another little person and it would make our family complete.
    We have a lovely home with a big garden and I would be agood boy and be happy to share my play area, toys and pets with a brother orsister, they can even help me collect eggs from our chickens in the morningwhen they get a little bigger.
    All medical and related travel expenses will bereimbursed.
    If you believe you are the person to help us with thisvery generous and precious gift please contact us on mmtplus1@hotmail.com
    This advertisement has been approved by the VictorianMinister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic)(December)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh what a gorgeous post Good Luck finding a donor.