+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Cool Bad Morning sickness Vs None or Slight Morning Sickness

Just out of interest, a little fun, what level of Morning Sickness did you suffer, if any at all, and what gender did you end up with.

If you've had more then 1 child, was there a level difference for a diff gender for you?

I had just an uneasy tummy with the first pregnancy (8 years ago), never threw up, and had a boy.

This time I'm so violently ill and every one says it must mean I'm having a girl. (7 weeks 1 day today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bad Morning sickness Vs None or Slight Morning Sickness

Violently ill for 5 & a half months. couldn't keep anything down, not even water! I was hospitalised and put on a drip, etc and ended up with a blood clot in my lung from all the vomitting... Then I started to be able to keep food down but still had to throw up every morning without fail when I woke up until I gave birth.

I hated pregnancy!

Oh and I had a beautiful, big boy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

Oopadayz  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Bad MS with regular vomiting until 16 weeks - girl
    End my hell and run me over with a truck, can't move or I heave MS until 24 weeks - boy

Most of my friends had worse MS with their boy...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Oopadayz  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I have two girls and three boys and had the same level of morning sickness with all of them (just nausea). The level of nausea was slightly different in some pregnancies, I felt most nauseous with DS2 and least with DS3, so definitely no correlation between gender for me! Doesn't mean it's not true for others though

I really hope you feel better soon, I couldn't imagine anything worse than extreme ms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I had no morning sickness with DD. This baby, I was sooo sick for 12 weeks it was awful! I still have my head in the bowl some days and I'm past 18 weeks. I'll be finding out the gender on Tuesday. I think it's another girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Bad Morning sickness Vs None or Slight Morning Sickness

With my first i had general morning sickness, threw up a few tones during the day but felt fine afterwards. From 4dpo to 14wks. I had a boy.

With my second i was violently ill from week 5 to week 26. I was in hospital three times before 19wks with dehydration, i was put on a drip. I threw up all day, couldn't keep any food or water down. I was on zofran, Maxalon, b6, stematil, tried sea sickness bands, homeopathic stuff, nothing worked. I had another boy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bad with my 4 girls and none with my son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck waterlily, come let us know what your bundle of love is wont you

Thanks
    Reviews

First pregnancy I had very little morning sickness, maybe 3-5 days of feeling a bit yuk- Boy.

Second pregnancy I was sick from the day I found out until about 13 weeks, vomiting and constantly feeling sick- Girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I've had 4 girls and never suffered any morning sickness with any of their pregnancies.