+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Weird period - I'm a bit clueless...

Hm I had some weird mid spotting on a cycle I recently fell pregnant on I have pretty long regular cycles 36days and I had 2x 2 days of spotting a week apart. I guess it could be either, but you already know that! My advice would be to try a digital test tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

If I'm not due for my period for another 5-7 days should I just wait a bit though?? (I don't know exactly when I'm due).

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I'd do one tomorrow but it won't hurt to wait.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I share your confusion I didn't have a bleed but I'm 9 days late.

Apart for a couple of months lasts year I normally have a spot on cycle.

You could try test a day or two before AF is due??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing just because I'm curious if it's breakthrough bleeding or some kind of implantation bleeding ... good luck! Hope you get the answer you want

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for your replies - I still have two tests left and knowing me I'll do one in the morning cos I'm so nervous.

Oh LISOG that's a long time over!! Have you tested??

I'm hopeful that it's a negative test. Don't get me wrong ... I'd love a house full of children. But I'm already a single mother to two and my exH had an affair while I was pregnant with my second so I've already done pregnancy on my own and it's not something I'm keen to do again.

Only time will tell though I guess. I feel so sick in the tummy (with worry not anything else). This extreme tiredness is bothering me though ... Surely it'd be too early for that to be a pregnancy symptom anyway??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    In the super early stages of pg, it's progesterone that makes us tired, not hcg. But confusingly, our bodies have a progesterone surge 5-7 DPO even if we are not pg. If we are, it stays high, if we aren't it drops right off, estrogen cuts in and brings a period on.

You only have to google to see heaps of women say they are tired, sore boobs etc in the 2ww then aren't pg. So that proves high progesterone in the 2ww doesn't always mean pg. So you seem to have just passed the surge time for the hormone so it doesn't automatically mean you are pg, just that your body is releasing it just in case you are.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews

Try not to stress too much as it will just make things worse. I started testing every few days on the 27th and my AF was due 29/30.

I had a super super faint pos yesterday but gone this morning.

Yay for periods, not!

Thanks
    Reviews

I did another test this morning - same result ... I very very very faint line. I'm feeling like there is something wrong with the tests. I'll try a different brand on Saturday. I hate how they can come up so faint and possibly be false - it's making me a bit worried :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I hope you get the result you're after xx