+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meags82 View Post
    How many can it feed??? A friend is having a party and after years of hearing people rave about them I thought i'd have a look but we have 5 kids here... Could it prepare a big enough batch of bolonaise or curry for 5 kids and 2 adults??? I normally cook on the stove and do enough for dinner plus lunches for 2 kids and 2 adults.
    If you used the bowl, steamer basket and varoma all at once then you could easily do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Thermomix???

I haven't read the responses, but ask what the warranty is.

As soon as I heard what it was, I was put off. If its so fantastic and costs the earth, it should have a 20 year warranty on it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CuddlesAwait For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thermomix???

Quote Originally Posted by CuddlesAwait View Post
    I haven't read the responses, but ask what the warranty is.

As soon as I heard what it was, I was put off. If its so fantastic and costs the earth, it should have a 20 year warranty on it!
    Yeah I know it's only 2yrs but that don't bother me. Most things are 2-3yrs anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Thermomix???

Quote Originally Posted by tjewell View Post
    How old is this link? As it say u can get it 12months interest free but when I went to a demo u have to pay interest
    The interest free part was a December special for Christmas. So it ended on the 7th of jan. I went to a demo in December and it was offered then but no more. They do bring it out at times apparently.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thermomix???

Quote Originally Posted by 1CrazyMoose View Post
    The interest free part was a December special for Christmas. So it ended on the 7th of jan. I went to a demo in December and it was offered then but no more. They do bring it out at times apparently.
    Thanks I spoke to DH about it and he said with the extra $$ u pay he would just rather pay outright.

I'm very excited but not having my demo till April how long do they take to come once ordered?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm very excited but not having my demo till April how long do they take to come once ordered?
    I waited three weeks. And have been waiting since early December for my demo as I was handed over to a new consultant... still waiting even for a call. Am thinking to forget about the so-called 'free' "thermoserver" altogether.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thermomix???

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I waited three weeks. And have been waiting since early December for my demo as I was handed over to a new consultant... still waiting even for a call. Am thinking to forget about the so-called 'free' "thermoserver" altogether.
    Go with someone else? Or ring the team leader and complain.
    I'm only waiting as its my schedule that's fully booked, I could have it next week if I wanted to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Go with someone else? Or ring the team leader and complain.
    I'm only waiting as its my schedule that's fully booked, I could have it next week if I wanted to
    I'm a bit over the hype TBH. I liked my consultant, but I have in the past been pestered by a pushy consultant. I really thought it was outrageous that I waited three weeks for delivery for an appliance for which I was paying almost $2000. Thermomix seem just so slow, my consultant was on top of it at all times, the company are just... I don't know. I've never quite known anything like it. I'm happy to not have my demo, I really don't actually want one so I am laying low and hoping the new consultant has forgotten me haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thermomix???

I have had mine for a year and a half now (how time flies!) and I love it!! I prepare all my baby food in it and one go makes easily enough for two weeks.

One of my made from scratch recipes made Thermomix Recipe of the Day

I loooooove it. When I redesign my kitchen, Im putting in a spot just for Thermomix!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use mine every single day many many times . I love it !