+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anybody starting a natural IVF cycle mid February?

Thanks for that I'm all over the milk, which I don't like very much so it's a bit forceful, and bought some Brazil nuts today but I was just reading up on pineapple and cause I'm taking aspirin they suggest not to have it this is what it said -

* Don’t drink pineapple juice or eat pineapple while taking aspirin because pineapple, especially the juice, is a mild blood thinner. If taken with aspirin you may have too much of a blood thinner effect and this can lead to miscarriage. For this reason also stop eating pineapple after a positive pregnancy test.

So hopefully fingers crossed the other things help me, I've also lost 4kg and my acupuncturist is going to give me some herbs to take after transfer

Thanks
    Reviews

Jamie, how are you getting on? Do you have a transfer date? It must be close now. Fx for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jen I had transfer yesterday in Hawthorne I had a nice relaxing day acupuncture in the morning then massage then we went out for lunch in Melbourne. Now the dreaded 2ww! I had 2 put back in they both defrosted one at 95% but the second one at only 50%, I really hope it works this time I'm going to be devastated if it dosnt! I'm trying to keep calm and positive I've taken a few days off work to just relax. My bt is Thursday 28th

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Jen I was just wondering if you got really bloated I don't know whether its the drugs I'm on or something else

Thanks
    Reviews

I had been bloated since starting all treatment. It could be a good sign, I'm not sure but I'm positive it's not a bad sign! Crinone can do all sorts to you though!

Thanks
    Reviews

If I had my transfer Sunday when could I give Poas a go?

Thanks
    Reviews

Was it 6 days at freezing? If so, I know I POAS early but I had positives at 12dpo so would be 6 days to snuggle in and implant! Don't stress if its neg though that is extremely early. Most are 14-16 days. I used first response too which are super sensitive!

Good luck, how are you feeling???

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm feeling ok I've had a lot of bloating esp in the evening and my breast are tender but I'm not sure my friend is not due to arrive until Thursday which is my bt as well I am going insane !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh the boobs is a good sign! That was one of the things that convinced me and made me test quite early. I kept getting a tingle feeling in my boobs and had the same with DS!

Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Jamie???