+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Morning sickness... F*** you :(

Anything working for anyone? I feel like death... 6 weeks... Can't do this for another 6 HELP!!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's not nice, is it?
    I can never drink ginger ale ever again for the rest of my life because it's all I drank when I had MS and now the just the sight of it brings back those nausea feelings

Just remember, morning sickness is actually a good indicator that everything is going well with your pregnancy

Hope it passes for you soon. Sip on lemonade and munch on some dry crackers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    You poor thing I had severe MS until 24 weeks with my 2nd child while I had a toddler. I could hardly move off the lounge or move without throwing up.

I took meds which did nothing. ginger beer helped a little, anything ginger helps. Not having an empty stomach also was important.

All I can say is hang in there. I know it's hell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Plexus Solaire View Post
    I can never drink ginger ale ever again for the rest of my life because it's all I drank when I had MS and now the just the sight of it brings back those nausea feelings
    Same! cannot even handle the smell of ginger without retching. The moment I smell it I get taken back to the MS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it's dreadful hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: Morning sickness... F*** you :(

Just remember, morning sickness is actually a good indicator that everything is going well with your pregnancy
    This isnt necessarily true. I know plenty of women who had no morning sickness at all and still went in to have prefect healthy babies.

Although i havent been so lucky has been awful. Lately it is more when i eat than not

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

It's not nice, is it?

Hope it passes for you soon. Sip on lemonade and munch on some dry crackers.
    Sorry to crash but this is untrue! I didn't get any morning sickness at all and I'm 27 weeks with a healthy baby boy! My ob said lots of women do not suffer ma. When I was first pregnant I joined my joined in group and everyone on there kept telling me that it was bad that I didn't have any and it was likely I would have a miscarriage! It made me so nervous that I couldn't come on here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsboyts For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post
    Sorry to crash but this is untrue! I didn't get any morning sickness at all and I'm 27 weeks with a healthy baby boy! My ob said lots of women do not suffer ma. When I was first pregnant I joined my joined in group and everyone on there kept telling me that it was bad that I didn't have any and it was likely I would have a miscarriage! It made me so nervous that I couldn't come on here
    Agreed. I was pregnant with a 'non viable' pregnancy for a month before I miscarried. I was sick every single day.

Black mores morning sickness tabs were good. And plain buttered toast regularly.

Thanks
    Reviews

Watermelon juice made me feel better..... And soda water!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Morning sickness... F*** you :(

Definitely keep eating, even if you have to force yourself. I find that when my stomach starts getting empty that's when I feel sick. Popcorn has been amazing for me at helping with nausea! If you are vomiting, try the Hydralyte ice blocks. Icy poles help too. I have a dry cracker before getting out of bed, then make myself some vegemite on toast.

Sent from my umbrella