+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Which formula for 4mo?

I'm trying to get my 4mo to drink formula and have tried Heinz but it seems she doesn't like the taste.. What brand of formula do you suggest I try that she might like? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Which formula?

I use Karicare Aptamil Gold for my little one. She doesn't seem to recognise a difference between breast and bottle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD had Nan HA Gold when she was very little, and then the regular Nan Gold when she was a bit bigger (can't remember exactly when we switched). We didn't have any issues with that one, so just stayed with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Which formula?

My LO's on Bellamy's Organic and definitely has no signs of weaning from the boob! After trying NAN HA Gold (constipation) and Karicare Aptamil (diarrhea), Bellamy's was a god send! Which just goes to show every baby will react differently so definitely a personal thing!
    But in saying that I've yet to hear a negative thing said about Bellamy's, it's certified organic and Australian made

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Which formula?

Nan HA gold here, my bub is mixed fed, the ECHN said it was the best one, easiest to digest for a BF bub, and that has been true for us. My next choice would have been bellamy's as its aussie made- I kind of hate having to buy nestle, them being the devil and all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We started with Heinz Nurture but have recently swapped to SMA, it keeps him fuller for longer

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Which formula?

I use karicare aptimal gold plus for my DD who is mix fed. We tried s26 gold as she was having that in the RCH but made her constipated.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    We started with Heinz Nurture but have recently swapped to SMA, it keeps him fuller for longer
    We are the exact opposite here- started DD on SMA (we used it with DS so just decided to continue with it) and after researching different brands and talking to our GP and CHN, switched to Heinz Nurture after about 2 weeks as she as very constipated from 5 days old.

All babies are different OP, you may have to try a couple to find what suits your baby best. What works for one bub may not for yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Which formula?

My DS was very fussy when I tried to introduce formula - he rejected a few.

He eventually accepted Nan Pro, but I had to mix it with EBM to begin with, eventually increasing the ratio until he drank the formula on it's own.

If I had another baby and wanted to introduce formula I'd try Bellamy's Organic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plexus Solaire View Post
    We are the exact opposite here- started DD on SMA (we used it with DS so just decided to continue with it) and after researching different brands and talking to our GP and CHN, switched to Heinz Nurture after about 2 weeks as she as very constipated from 5 days old.

All babies are different OP, you may have to try a couple to find what suits your baby best. What works for one bub may not for yours.
    Heinz Nurture is really good, hey? I just have a very hungry boy lol so needed to change!