+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default love it when...

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Talking can be a mixed blessing lol both mine can talk under water with a mouth full of marbles. and yes both of mine, aged 8 and 5, still often sleep on their tummy with the butt in the air, especially DS.
    I've heard that once they start sometimes you wish they had an off button my mil keeps warning me Dh was a non stop talker :/

I'm glad to hear they do that we'll past babyhood ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default love it when...

We co sleep and every morning we seem to wake up at the same time, DH has usually left for work so every morning I open my eyes to a little person in my face saying " good morning my mumma " as for the last 2 years I've been saying to him "good morning my baby"

For some weirdo reason whenever I make rice or ask DH or now DS if they want rice I sing the vanilla ice song Ice Ice baby but change it to rice rice baby do do do do do do do so tonight we had risotto and I said to DS do you want some rice and he started dancing around the kitchen singing rice rice baby - of course when I got the video out he wouldn't do it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry swing View Post
    I've heard that once they start sometimes you wish they had an off button my mil keeps warning me Dh was a non stop talker :/

I'm glad to hear they do that we'll past babyhood ☺
    Well it's def true for mine. Don't get me wrong, my kids are my life and I adore them, but I wish there was an off button sometimes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default love it when...

*snivels* my youngest went off to school this week and I so want another baby. I love the under 12 month stage. So wonderful but fleeting.
    I feel like just yesterday I was in hospital walking out to the nurses station with an 8 hour old crying baby asking what to do with her. school this week, how did you go with your little one gone?

I hope you get newborn snuggles really soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default love it when...

It's not my little one but I love it when I say good night to my brother with DS and he says good night love you! Makes my heart melt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

strawberry swing  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default love it when...

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    We co sleep and every morning we seem to wake up at the same time, DH has usually left for work so every morning I open my eyes to a little person in my face saying " good morning my mumma " as for the last 2 years I've been saying to him "good morning my baby"

For some weirdo reason whenever I make rice or ask DH or now DS if they want rice I sing the vanilla ice song Ice Ice baby but change it to rice rice baby do do do do do do do so tonight we had risotto and I said to DS do you want some rice and he started dancing around the kitchen singing rice rice baby - of course when I got the video out he wouldn't do it!
    Dd starts off in her cot in our room but comes into our bed about 3am, I love it when she wakes me up by patting my face seeing that smile first thing always makes up for a poor sleep

hahah rice rice baby is awesome! I hope you get a sneaky video of that, priceless memories for you and brilliant 21st viewing for his mates

Thanks
    Reviews

Default love it when...

Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    It's not my little one but I love it when I say good night to my brother with DS and he says good night love you! Makes my heart melt
    this just made my heart melt too <3 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry swing View Post
    I feel like just yesterday I was in hospital walking out to the nurses station with an 8 hour old crying baby asking what to do with her. school this week, how did you go with your little one gone?

I hope you get newborn snuggles really soon
    It was tough, I won't lie. Went home and had a cry. I'm ok though, there's no fighting it right?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default love it when...

It was tough, I won't lie. Went home and had a cry. I'm ok though, there's no fighting it right?
    Too true, I hope you scored some gorgeous school artwork for your fridge
    Last edited by strawberry swing; 01-02-2013 at 23:31.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My DS is 8 and since he has been old enough to talk we have sang "You Are My Sunshine" to one another whenever we felt the other person needed cheering up or when we want to really express love to one another. Its most definitely "our thing". It NEVER fails to make me smile and I still remember the first time he tried to sing it to me and could barely say the words