+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default How does Woolworths click & collect work?

I just did my groceries online through Woolworths home shop and I selected to pick it up tomorrow, but just wondering if I need to print the order confirmation (ordered on my iPad so not sure how to print)? And also, I chose a pick up window of 4 hours, will they put my cold stuff in the fridge / freezer?

I'm so excited that I came in $35 under my grocery budget! If all the stuff is good (esp fruit and veg, and meat), it looks like I'll be doing it this way every week :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How does Woolworths click & collect work?

I just rock up to the service desk say I've got an order to pick up. Tell them my name, show Id and wait for them to bring it out ( only a couple of minutes). My trolley is anyways cold like the whole thing has been in the cool room but the frozen stuff is always frozen (good seeing I'm 130klm away). I usually pick the 4hr window but once I had other stuff to do before getting the groceries. I just asked at the desk and the lady said it was totally fine, the time was just there do they know when to have the order done by. It would be a bit different if it was delivered.

Similar Threads

1. Online shopping - click and collect question
    By 2Bboys in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-12-2012, 14:39
  2. Anyone work at Woolworths?
    By ~BEXTER~ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 19-10-2012, 14:49