+ Reply to Thread

Default milk protein allergies, food allergies and ideas

Hi mummies I am a ftm to a beautiful 7 mth old boy. We have had a rough start but long story short we have a severe milk protein allergy and soy as well. I have begun the journey of compiling recipes and learning more about allergies but I just wondered what other mums do for their little ones?
    Do you have any favourite recipes or foods? everyday day foods and specialty and party foods. Recipes I might be able to substitute to suit us. I would be ever so grateful for some ideas. Are there any products/foods which you really wish you could get ahold of? Grocery stores/specialty stores which seem to stock plenty of variety for kids with allergies?
    Thanks so much

Hi there i am new to the allergy thing too but i found some dairy free teething rusks at the health food store which are good for teething. Also in the health food isle at Woolworths i found some dairy free arrowroot biscuits. Sorry not much else yet but i'm a newbie and still looking etc. Good Luck!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 27-03-2012, 19:33
  2. Allergies: Is the community supportive of children with food allergies?
    By Witchypoo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 19-02-2012, 13:44