+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Miscarriage then sticky baby! Need positive stories please :)

Would anyone like to share their positive stories about getting a sticky baby after a miscarriage?

This week we lost our first baby at 5w1d, and I would just really love to hear from people who have had a similar experience and gone on to have healthy babies.

How long were you trying before your m/c? And how long did it take after to get your sticky BFP?

Please reply - I need hope!
    Last edited by Shoopuf; 31-01-2013 at 16:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Miscarriage then sticky baby! Need positive stories please :)

I mc in may, at 10 weeks. Then fell pregnant again in September, and am now 20+5.

Haven't had the baby yet, but it's a lot easier to be optimistic when you're this far in.

Fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks then conceived my DD in the next proper cycle. She is 3 now.
    My heart goes out to you Shoopuf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Miscarriage then sticky baby! Need positive stories please :)

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know what its like. I had dd1 then a few years later tried for another. we lost ours at about 7 weeks. I had lots of bleeding all through that pg until I eventually lost it. A few months later we tried again. I had the same anxieties your having now. Just wanted reassurance. Especially since I had the same kind of heavy bleeding that time around but this time we didn't lose bub. Granted I went into labour 6 weeks early but we now have a healthy 13 month old dd2. The void is still there. I still feel heartbroken hearing about someone having a MC. I still wonder what if, especially since we had a friend due on exactly the same day who went to term. But it wasn't meant to be. that year was a very tough one for many reasons. dd2 is running around getting into everything and sometimes we look at her and think "what have we done! We created a real little walking talking, attitude laden, eating sleeping pooping machine"

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    First pregnancy was a m/c (not ttc), second pregnancy a m/c after 2 months ttc, then I went on to have a successful pregnancy very soon after.
    Another m/c first month of ttc a second, fell pregnant again two weeks after with a sticky bub.
    Unplanned sticky pregnancy after that.

I am hoping your sticky bub comes very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It took us over 18mths to conceive (trying naturally, then 5 Clomid cycles, then 5 FSH cycles + IUI, and then 1 IVF cycle), and I miscarried at 8.5 weeks. (Missed m/c - had a D&C due to slow heartbeat, and then heartbeat stopping.)

I didn't conceive with the next IVF cycle, but I did the one after that, and am now 19 weeks pregnant .

Hope your time comes really soon, Shoopuf.

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry for your loss. I had a natural m/c at 5 weeks. I fell pregnant straight away again without having a period. This resulted in having a healthy baby boy that is nearly 2 years old. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks. I waited until I had had a period after the loss and was pregnant right away. My OB let me come in early for scans to give me some peace of mind.

It took me 3 months of trying for the m/c pregnancy and pretty much one go for the sticky.

DD is starting school on Monday. XX

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss. We started trying in August 2011 and had five losses in a row before conceiving this baby. I'm currently 13w1d with four perfect scans under our belts so far. So miracles can happen.

Best of luck, I hope you get your sticky bub soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for your loss. I was 5 weeks & had mc then fell pregnant the very next cycle. Now over 18 weeks