+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Ideas to make some extra money

Ah k stuff that lol. I was just thinking its a good excuse to exercise!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Ideas to make some extra money

Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    Tupperware Avon nutria medics intimo Lorraine lea linen undercover wear ??
    I wouldn't bother with Avon; unless you're willing to devote a lot of time to it and you know a lot of people who will buy from you consistently each 'campaign', you won't make any money. I tried it a couple of years ago and from memory you had to sell $75 worth of product to make any profit, sometimes I was making $10 total for 8-10 hours work, then you have to pay $7 postage for your order as well as pay $0.25 per customer to Avon, as well as paying for all of your brochures. So I was lucky to break even!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by youmake3 View Post
    It depends how many types of pamphlet you get in the week. You could earn anywhere betweek $10-40 a week. TBH its a pain in the *** job as you have to sort them and pick them up and lug them around. But it is good exercise!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    We have done this before and it was a big PITA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh I was writing in another post and remembered about product sampling jobs in supermarkets, I did this when we needed extra $$$. Fairly easy and you sometimes get to keep left over product ( loved it when I did chocolate) not sure if I can put the company name up here so pm me
    There's a day and evening shift, can't remember exact but I think it's 10-2 then 4-7?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone delivering pamphlets would be great if the pay was worth it the product sampling is a good idea too except I live regionally and only ever very rarely have I seen these people unfortunately maybe time to move to a city!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: Ideas to make some extra money

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    What kind of pay do u get delivering pamphlets?

We did this for a while as a way for the kids to earn some pocket money.
    First run we did was 960 and we made usually about $120 for those.
    Second run we did was about 400 phamphlets and we would usually get around $50.
    It was so much work though. We had to go pick the catalogues up, spend hours folding them, then hours delivering them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

If you do "party plans". Research each company first, look and joining fees, commissions, over rides, compensation plan, bonuses, "need/want in the market", and that its reachable (some companies have "unrealistic" requirement, and make it hard for you to move up in the business)

I'm a consultant for one of these "party plan" / commission based companies, and was using the products before becoming a consultant.
    I wasn't even considering this company (was looking more towards Tupperware) but then did somewhat extensive research on the stuff measured above, turns out the commissions over rides benefits etc were much better than other companies
    atm I only do it for some extra cash; but eventually I will build it up to a bigger business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    dog walking? Pet sitting?
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    Hmm thanks i wonder who i would call to enquire? Even if it was an extra 50 bucks a week or something. I could just take dd for a walk and make a bit of extra money. Anyone know?

My friend does it at goodwood and gets about $60! The only thing is you have to fold everything *freaking out*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

We did pamphlets for a while some extra money before DF got his second job and we were earning about 200-350 a week, but it was A LOT of work. We were folding about 3000 I think, I hope to never have to do it again. But the folding is truly awful, DF didn't mind all the walking (we had 4 areas) because he enjoys exercising but folding, noooo nonono. Would not recommend.